floor 015

LISA AND JUNGKOOK continued walking to their friends and not looking back to the elevator. When they got closer, Taehyung first caught their presence followed by the others.

With this, all of them went for a group hug and silently cried.

+ + +

"ARE YOU TWO hungry? What do you want to eat? I'll cook for the both of you. Oh gosh, are you both okay? Do you wanna get some sleep while I cook your food? Do you want—"

"Wow, Kim Jisoo. How come you're so caring and you're serving for your dongsaengs? Why have you never did that to me?" Seokjin says with a cute pout and everyone laughed.

"You know I hate to leave at a time like this, but I need to go. Hope y'all enjoy though!" Jieun says with a smile.

"Me too. I need to rest early since I have another photoshoot tomorrow." Irene says to the group.

"Oh. Okay, then noona."

"Annyeong noona Irene and noona Jieun!"

"Thanks for everything!"

"You can hang out with us anytime!"

And with that, Jieun and Irene left Seokjin's apartment.

"We missed you! We were so scared for you!" Hoseok says.

"Are you sure you're not also scared for yourself, oppa?" Jennie says and everyone laughs at this.

"Thank you for helping us. We want to celebrate with you guys but..." Lisa trailed.

"But we're too tired. I think our energy was suck when we played that evil game." Jungkook continued what Lisa is supposed to say.

"Oh, it's okay. It's fine for us. You two should rest." Namjoon says.

With that, Lisa and Jungkook got up to leave. Chaeyoung and Jimin offered to drive for them, but the two refused.

The whole while, Taehyung was silent. He's glad that his best friend and the girl he loves has come back. But there's one thing that has been bugging him.

What happened when they were in The Otherworld for them to be THAT tired?