floor 016

"COME BACK. PLEASEEEE."

"Ah!" Lisa screams as she immediately got up from seeing that face once again on that same building, near the same elevator. She gasps as she tries to catch her breath and calm her nerves down. She was shaking.

It was the fifth night she had seen this woman. And every night in that building, she was always chasing for the elevator and that woman is chasing her. And every time, the dream will end as the woman begging her to stay or come back. But this fifth night was different.

The elevator had stopped working. This time, she used the stairs. She's sure she's running very fast but it seems like she's still far from the first floor, the woman following her from behind. Luckily, she reached the first floor just in time before the woman caught her. And that's when the woman shouted for her to come back. That's when she is awakened.

Immediately in the events of her dreams, Lisa knew that this is not just a dream or a simple nightmare. It could lead to her, dying.

She didn't want to tell to her friends though. She knew they'll get anxious and problematic. She didn't want to be a burden so she kept her mouth shut and just let herself get busy with work.

Speaking of work, it's Saturday tomorrow a so there'll be no work. In normal times, she'll just sleep throughout the whole weekend. But knowing that her next events in her dream — nightmare, rather, can be worse. She couldn't get her usual long sleep over the past weekend.

So instead of sleeping again, she stands up and changes into her sweatpants, white crop top; takes her house and car keys, and drives off to the nearby 24hrs convenience store by her apartment block.

She gets in to buy a large hot coffee and some donuts and went outside to eat there when she notices a familiar guy sitting by the curb, drinking beer.

She went to that guy, "Jungkook?"

Jungkook turns to face Lisa. He is holding a bottle of strong beer, and there are two more beside him.

Lisa was not shock to see him here since they live near each other and they pass by in this convenience store time by time. But what made her shock is him here at 2 in the morning, drinking hard beer.

"Oh. Lisa. What are you doing here?"

"I think I should be asking that question. What are YOU doing here at two in the morning, drinking beer by the side of the road?"

"Oh yeah um. I-i don't wanna sleep."

Lisa chuckles as she sits beside Jungkook, "Won't alcohol make you sleepy instead?"

Jungkook stops as he hits the realization that Lisa was right, and it made Lisa chuckle. "Coffee?"

Jungkook takes Lisa's coffee and sips a little from it and gives it back to Lisa. "Thanks."

"No problem."

"So why are you here too early in the morning? Your excuse for wanting to eat is not gonna work since you can cook at your home anyway." Jungkook said.

"Like you, I-i don't want to sleep," Lisa said as she fidgeted her fingers while holding her cup of coffee, unsure if she wanted to tell him about her dreams.

And she decided she will. "I kept seeing that scary woman Kook. Ever since we got back to the real world. I'm becoming restless.."

"Looks like we're on the same boat," Jungkook said that made Lisa's eyes widen.

He was in the same situation as hers.

He was restless like her.

And he can die as well because of the nightmares like her.

"W-wh-what—"

Lisa didn't even get to finish what she wants to say for Jungkook got her coffee and drank all of it despite it being hot and some spilling to his white shirt.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

double update!

2019 had just begun and it's already started bad. There's a storm in my country (good thing it's finally going away but there are still others who are really affected by the storm), my mom is ill, and I have a cold and a sore eye (which is badly itching btw). So yeah, that's why I decided to update again! Hehe

And also, if ever Kai and Jennie will be real don't be too hard on them (especially Jen). They deserve happiness. And if there are people hating on them, just report them.

Love love ❣️