Meet The Medic

A/N: Ha, fooled you all thinking you'd have to wait until the new year to get a new chapter, gotcha! By the way, expect a bunch of new chapters coming your way! Also, there's a new addition to the small group of Godly beings, a commenter who requested his inclusion to the story. I have no problem with that if more want to join, it all depends on what they do.

"So~, how we all feelin'?", Zeik asked the group as he and Z appeared in the room. "Must say, quite well", Nedzu said, "Yeah, been a while since we could actually relax", Death Arms said. "Plus, it was great seeing Midoriya again", Kirishima said, already missing his green haired bro. "Yeah, bet all the girls liked that", Z joked as all the girls beside the obvious blushed at what they did.

"Lucky green haired bastard!", Mineta muttered under his breath, "Hey, I think he got the short end of that. Took me an hour to help him scrub all the lipstick marks off", Zeik said as he adjusted his gauntlets. The woman just blushed more, "I never thought I'd be jealous of a teenaged boy", Kamui Woods said, his muscly friend agreeing. "Eh, it didn't bother me that much", All Might said while on the inside, he was swelling with pride for his student.

"Anyway, ready for another world?", Z asked, all nodding, "Alright, well, before we start, we're gonna have to shield Eri and Kota again", Z said as they were covered once more. "Oh great, what is it this time?", Endeavor asked, still mad at the greenet's game. "Dark and bodily humor, which you may want to be careful Chiyo, this shit's about to get real!", Zeik said in a loud voice. "I'm pretty sure I can handle it, I am a doctor after all", RG said proudly as she adjusted her glasses.

"A'ight, just don't blame us if you cry, wet yourself, or puke", Zeik said with a shrug. "Oh, by the way, we got a new set of hands to help you guys and us", Z said, the audience looking confused. "Why would you need more help?", Inko asked, "Yeah, aren't you Gods?", Momo asked. "He is, I'm not", Zeik said, "Besides, Zeik has other things to do with both another project and his own life", Z explained.

"Alright, but who is it?", All Might asked, "It's our new friend who, like many others, took enjoyment watching you watching Deku", Zeik said with a smile. "Yeah, he's got some great ideas for you guys to watch", Z said as he went over a list. "Should we be worried?", asked a nervous Toru, "Naw, he's great, just be warned when you meet him", Zeik said. This made them all nervous once again, "Why?", Kaminari asked as he tried steeling his nerves.

"Well~~", Z said, before getting interrupted by a portal opening on the far side of the room. Everyone looked over to see what may step through, Z and Zeik wondering what form he'll take. They didn't have to wait long as the new figure stepped through, somewhat surprising the two Godly being's. The rest were just surprised with how, how, NORMAL he looked compared to the other two.

He looked just like a regular teenager about average height, brown hair and eyes, a black school jacket with a white undershirt. Black pants, school shoes, tan skin, he was what an average teenager would look like, they'd assume.

(Think Issei from Highschool DxD, except he ain't a perv.)

"Huh, never thought I'd see you as Issei man", Zeik said while scratching his head in confusion. "Eh, I like it", the new person said, his voice giving off a soft, yet eerie echo, scaring a few. "Cool, anyway, everyone, meet the God Glowster, our friend", Z said as he introduced him. The man scanned the group with a wide smile, "It's so great to meet you all", Glowster said with a small bow.

"Nice to meet you as well", Nedzu said, "What was Zeik talking about, you looking like another person?", Mina asked. "Oh, well, this isn't my real form, I chose the look of another popular character", Glowster explained. "The character in mind is know for being incredibly powerful and hangs out with demons", Zeik said. Many were shocked hearing that, wondering why he did choose that form, but there must be more to that.