floor 018

MAYNE'S NOTE:

TRIGGER WARNING! This contains exorcism so if you're not a fan of that, it's okay if you don't read this part.

+ + +

JUNGKOOK didn't know what was happening, but when Jimin said something about Lisa and the girls seemed to be in trouble, he immediately woke up to reality. They all went quickly to Lisa's apartment, without wasting any time. The panic in Chaeyoung's voice was enough for Jimin to panic and tell the others about it.

Good thing that their apartment buildings are just close so it was a matter of time they got to Lisa's apartment. Yoongi knocks which Jennie immediately opened the door. The boys got in and they heard a demonic laugh. The demonic laugh was too familiar for Jungkook.

And it was coming from Lisa's bedroom.

"Lisa!" Taehyung and Jungkook both shouted for her name and opened the door to her bedroom and they saw the frightening scene they had ever seen that will hunt them for the rest of their lives.

Lisa's hair is tangled. Her body is moving uncontrollably around and she keeps breaking things. She was a mess and had almost hurt Jisoo. She was out of control and she looks like a monster.

Or in fact, it looks like she has become a monster. Because a monster had possessed her.

The moment the two boys opened the door, Lisa looked at them who is close to strangling Jisoo, and Rosé was in the corner, too weak to get up.

Everyone now had got into the room and did different tasks. Jimin and Hoseok helped Chaeyoung to get up, Seokjin and Namjoon helped Jisoo to escape from Lisa's wrath for awhile; Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi tried to hold Lisa for awhile but Lisa's body kept moving around to try to escape the hold of the three boys.

"Dammit! I can't hold Lisa much longer! How long is it gonna take for Irene and Jieun to get here, Jen?!" Yoongi shouted out so Jennie can hear him since the thing inside Lisa is super loud.

"They'll be here any minute now and with a priest!"

"Wait, why is there a Priest?!" Taehyung shouted to Jennie but she was unable to answer it. She knew Taehyung won't like the sound of it, but they were all left with no choice. Lisa needs all the help that she can get.

"Why is there a Priest, Jen?!?"

"Because Lisa is already possessed!" At the exact moment, Jieun already came in along with Irene and a Priest who's holding a bible, crosses, and a bottle of holy water, "And she is possessed with a really bad spirit. The woman on the elevator game must've finally got a hold of her. And a Priest needs to perform an exorcism right away!!"

"Is it really necessary?!" Taehyung exclaimed and almost everyone looked at him like he's crazy.

"Of course hyung!" Jungkook raises his voice at the older but still having respect, "For now it's the only thing we can do at this moment, so shut up if you won't be of help to Lisa!"

And with this, Taehyung stormed out in anger and everybody didn't care about a single thing to where he's going. For now, they need to take care of Lisa's situation first.

The priest immediately instructed Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi to tie up Lisa - or at least they tied up Lisa's body to the bed - and told everyone to back away as Jieun assists the priest.

Once everything's set and everyone's quiet and the only sounds heard are the yelling of the spirit inside Lisa's body, the priest and Jieun does the sign of the cross and the rest followed.

"Demon inside of Lalisa Manoban's body, I command you to reveal yourself!" And after finishing his sentence, the priest sprinkles holy water on to Lisa's body which made the spirit inside her scream in agony.

"Demon! I command you to speak in the name of Jesus! Whoever you are, leave the body of Lisa and set her free!"

"NOOOOO-" the spirit refused in a hoarse voice in which the priest sprinkled more holy water and the spirit screamed again in agony.

"My name is Lilith and I REFUSE TO LEAVEEEEE," Lisa's body starts to fly alongside the bed and the wind in the room becomes stronger.

Everyone held their bodies closer to each other and the wall, very terrified at what they are witnessing.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want!" The priest starts to read Psalm 23 as he continues to try and hit Lisa's body with holy water despite her body nearly touching the ceiling.

"He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley. I will fear no evil for you are with me!" And the priest tried to hit Lisa's body with more holy water but the wind is just getting stronger. Lots of objects are now flying around, and the spirit just continued screaming.

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, a-and I will dwell in the house of the Lord-" The priest stops when suddenly the bed falls back to the floor as well as the other objects and the strong wind stopped. And silence reigned.

+++

MAYNE'S NOTE:

Sorry if this took me like 2 weeks or so. I was not comfortable making this chapter but I HAVE TO. Ya'know.. horror is sometimes not complete with some exorcism.

So ya'll better atleast give this chapter a vote because I will very appreciate it!!

BTW my phone's broke so I am currently working on my laptop so... yeah.

 yeah