Extra: Connor POV

This is set a few weeks after the events of the story. What's below is only a rough draft, and I'm not going to be working on making it longer at the moment, but it's the start of what I imagine would be Connor's own story, where he'd be dealing with a lot of personal issues. (as you'll see, he had a lot more going on than was explored in the story). 

(@AreXWeXReal, hope you enjoy :)

P.S: this wasn't edited, so there will be mistakes. 

Connor raised an eyebrow as Aiden came in. The sounds of the party got shut out, and the lean blonde boy strode toward him. A little excitement curled in Connor's stomach, like it usually did when he was alone with this particular boy, but he knew never to let it get any further than that. Aiden and Lucas were both crazy about each other, even if Aiden was a lot better at hiding it.

"Lucas being an idiot?"

Aiden flopped down next to Connor on the bed. The excitement turned into butterflies, and they annoyed the hell out of him. He didn't want Aiden. Not like that. Maybe he entertained thoughts of it back at camp, and then thoughts of it at the music festival when Aiden was grinding against him, tucked between—

"No." Aiden interrupted Connor's train of thought. "But it's a football celebration and Hugh's there." Aiden flexed his fingers out. The cast was finally gone, but he still had to wear a brace.

Connor was glad that Aiden brought Hugh up. It replaced any attraction he felt with anger. Given how smitten Lucas was, Connor couldn't believe that he'd forgiven Hugh for hurting him. Just like that. It hadn't even taken a week and Hugh was out of the bad books.

"And now Roma's flirting with him all the time, and ugh, there's something about your best friend flirting that's just plain repulsive." Aiden continued to chatter.

Connor studied his eyes, taking note of the glossy sheen. Aiden put a hand in his face and pushed him away.

"Yes, I've had a few drinks. Remember when we were camping, and you were downing beers?" Aiden asked.

Connor did remember. He remembered how wide Aiden's eyes went when Connor had teased him a bit, he remembers how stunningly blue they looked. Connor quickly turned his head away now. Stop. He told himself sternly. It was just attraction. Like when you see a model or an actor, you know that their good looking, but that doesn't mean anything will happen. Mostly because the model you see in a magazine doesn't hop into your bed and lean against your shoulder, so close that their breath tickles your neck—goddamn Connor needed to get himself a new distraction that wasn't his brother's boyfriend.

"So, what's the plan for the night?" Connor asked, "You going to hide from Hugh forever? Which is fair enough, since he's an asshole. You can stay here." God-ugh, no Connor, he chided himself, that wasn't what you were meant to say.

Connor ran a hand through his hair, untangling a few knots.

He remembered the festival again. He remembered the look he'd exchanged with the guy while Aiden was between them. It was a moment of total understanding, where they both wanted more than they were getting very, very badly. Aiden had pulled Connor in close, Connor wasn't even sure he knew what he was doing, but his hand and tangled through his hair and—fuck.

Connor sunk down on the bed. It's just attraction, he repeated to himself. You're attracted to people all the time. Evie, for example. But she hadn't been interested, and to be honest, Connor had been more excited by possible feelings he might have for Aiden at camp. No, Connor corrected himself, attraction, not feelings. Connor had zero feelings for his brother's boyfriend. They were friends.