VIII. Clarisse

Me: Ummmm Thalia!

Thalia: Nope not doing it.

Me: *grabs books from bookshelf*

Me: *throws them at Thalia

Thalia: Owww! Stop! Ok that hurt.

Thalia: Who knew books would hurt.

Me: I did. *continues to throw them*

Thalia: Fine! I'll do it.

Thalia: *runs away*

Me: Oh no you don't!

Everyone: *grabs Thalia and carries her over here*

Thalia: What are you guys doing! Put me down! I thought you were my friends!

Everyone: *drops her in front of me*

Connor: Don't think you can get out of doing it by running away.

Travis: We did it, now it's your turn.

Me: That's right. Everyone has to do it!

Thalia: Alright! Alright! I'll do it.

Thalia: The author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Truth or dare, Clarisse?" Connor asked me. I really want to skewer him right now for kissing me. "Dare," I said. I'm not letting the little brat embarrass me for choosing truth. After this game I could always beat him up any time.

"I dare you to act nice all day and that means no punching, kicking, hitting, scratching, biting, pinching, and no calling people names," Connor said. I gritted my teeth. It was final. I will beat the life out of him tomorrow. I put on a smile or at least tried to and act all and 'nice'.

"Hi Pris- I mean Percy. Don't you think it's a lovely day today?" I asked, trying to put on a nice face. "Why yes it is," Percy said, trying to hide his smile. I didn't work. Percy burst out laughing and soon the others joined him. Chris looked over at me and and smiled. "It's fine. You only have to do this for-" Chris looked at his watch. "9 hours," he finished. "I'm going to get my revenge on Connor," I muttered so only Chris would hear.

Leo leaned over and pinched my arm. "Why you little-" Leo raised his eyebrows and the other smirked. "Um I mean why did you do that friend?" I was trying really hard now not to lose my temper. "Oh because I wanted to see how long would you last before you lose it and punched the life out of Connor," Leo said casually. "Why would I hurt my fellow campers?" I will act nice and I will prove him wrong.

"Let's just go back to the game," I said. If I talked anymore then I was sure I would lose my temper. "Leo, truth or dare?" I wanted to get back at Leo for pinching me and making me act all nice about it. "Dare baby!" Leo yelled out and burst on fire. "Do us a favor and don't ever do that again," Piper said. Finally someone has some sense around here.

"I dare you to set the Aphrodite cabin on fire," I said. "Hold on. Let me get my stuff first," Piper said as she ran out the door. She came back with a pile of clothes, mostly camp t-shirts and shorts/ jeans, and a backpack filled with all her possessions. "Go ahead Leo," I said.

Leo stood up and walked out the door. We saw flames flickering in the shadows of Percy's cabin. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" We heard a high pitched screech, probably from Drew. "LEO!" Yep this was the best revenge ever. The Aphrodite girls can get really scary when you mess with A.) their clothes B.) their make-up and C.) their hair. We heard someone yelling for help. Probably Leo.

Leo entered the cabin looking like an idiot. His hair was died red, make-up was smeared all over his face, and he was wearing a clown suit with the nose, hair, shoes, and all. "Don't ask me what happened. Just take my advice. Never mess with the Aphrodite children. Well mostly the girls," Leo said. At this statement we all burst out laughing excepted Leo who was rushing back to cabin nine to change clothes.

After he got back we continued the game. "My turn! Percy, truth or dare?" Just when Leo finished the sentence there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Annabeth said. She opened the door and there was Hazel holding a puppy. "Hi Hazel, where's Frank?" Annabeth asked. We all looked at the puppy. "Ohhhh," Thalia exclaimed. "Isn't he just adorable?" Hazel asked. No, not really, I thought. Just as she was about to kiss him, Frank turned into human form and kissed her on the lips. "We're playing truth or dare. Wanna join?" Percy asked. "Sure," Frank agreed. Great. More people, I thought. Frank and Hazel settled on the ground as we continued our game.

"Percy? You still haven't answered," Leo stated.