Step 1.

1 month later

After doing what seemed like endless research I have finally found maylee.

I'm sitting in a small cafe somewhere in New York City, I left a message under her door for her meet me here. Less chance of her killing me in public.

A woman sits infront of me
"So my dead mother gave you a message to find me, what do you want" she says rather quickly

"My sister killed my fiancé, your mother told me you could help bring him back, please" I say begging her to help me.

"Fine, but only because my mother told you I could help, now let's get going it's along drive back to mystic falls" and with that we leave.

On the drive back I told her everything that happened, and I may have mentioned that my sister is a doppelgänger, you know I hear their blood is really useful for spells.
———————————————————————
When we arrive we walk into the grill where I see my sister and her friends, and on the other side all of the Mikaelsons.

Bex came running up to me and engulfed me in a hug

"Where in the bloody hell were you" she said a tiny bit angered
" I went to find maylee here, she can bring him back" I say hoping she would understand.

"Really, your being serious. I can have my brother back" she says on the verge of crying
"Yes bekah, we can have him back" after I say this she hugs me once again.
———————————————————————
After talking with the rest of the family, we finally had a plan and knew what we needed to do.

Step 1: kidnap my sister.

I volunteered to do this part. My sister was no longer my family, she was just a means to an end. And if I could have some fun while doin it then why not.

Walking up to the boarding house I walk through the door not bothering to knock.

I enter the living room to see the entire Scooby gang sitting around.

"Karina, your back I missed you" Elena says, her voice makes me want to rip her throat out.

"Yes Elena, I'm back and I'm going to give you once chance to do this the easy way. Come with me now and your friends won't get hurt" I say obviously angry and irritated.

"What, why would I go with you" she ask nervously

"Because dear sister your going to undo what you did" I say and I start to make my way towards her.

Damon the love sick fool he is stands in front of me. I immediately snap his neck before he has a chance to mutter a sarcastic comment.

Now realising I'm actually serious Bonnie try's to take me out with her pathetic magic. Luckily for me maylee used a spell on me to protect me from such things. 

I quickly know her out with one blow to the head, then move on to Caroline and snap her neck while she's begging Tyler to help. Stupid girl, Tyler won't help because it's not in Klaus's interests.

And that leave me against the bunny killer.

"Stefan move before I ave to hurt you too" I say hoping just to do this the easy way.
"You know I can't do that" he says

Not replying I move towards him, as he goes to attack me I move slight to my right and use his confusion to get the upper hand and snap his neck.

Now standing before me is a terrified Elena. The last thing she hears is my laugh before I knock her out.