Chapter 40

A/N: A lot of you guys wanted me to do the first option. So I will be updating once a week! I hope you guys know how much I love and respect all of you! Happy reading!

-----------------------------------

"Were back!" J-hope yelled walking into the kitchen. Startled I stopped eating and looked up to see that they all had came back.

"Omg there eating together!" squealed Jimin.

"Omg they are" Suga said smriking at us.

"I knew they would make up" Jungkook said smugly.

"Oh shut up" V said getting up and gretting them. I also got up and greeted everyone.

Everyone decided to go upstairs to unpack.

"Um V.."

"Yeah" he said biting on his apple.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead"

"Um-m what are we-e" I murmured

"What do you mean?" he asked cocking his head to the side.

"well, we have kissed and both admitted that we like one another. So what are we?" I whispered avoiding his gaze.

I waited for him to respond but I didn't get a response back. I slowly lifted my head to see V now standing in front of me.

"Do you want to date me Jin?" He whispered not breaking eye contact.

"er umm-"

"Because I want to be your boyfriend real bad" he whispered seductively.

I swallowed hard, my breathing started increasing.

"You-u do?" I stammered looking away.

"Hmm" he hummed leaning in and pressing his lips on my neck. Pecking it ever so slightly.

"So Jin.. want to be my boyfriend?" he asked sucking on my sweet spot. Hard.

I couldn't help but let out a moan. "I take that as a yes?" V asked chuckling.

I put my hands on his shoulder making him stop kissing me. I looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

"Of course".

------------

"So what did you guys do last night?" Suga asked.

We were all sitting in the living room catching up. Suga and Jimin sitting together, Jackson and J-hope cuddling. RM was sitting in an arm chair barely talking. Jungkook sitting cross legged on the floor, and V and I sitting lazily on the other couch.

"What'd you mean?" V asked smiling.

"You know what I mean" Suga said extending the you.

"If you mean sex, then no" V said draping his arm around my shoulder.

Hearing him say that, I started blushing like crazy. I started fidgeting with my fingers, trying to calm myself. Ha me and V having sex..? Nooo way.. I thought.

Everyone started laughing at his comment. "Damn that's a first" Jungkook said laughing.

"What do you mean" I asked confused.

"Its the first time that V didn't have sex with someone, when he had the house to himself. because usually he'd be smashing" Jungkook said laughing.

"oh.." I said quietly.

V noticed how quiet I got and changed the subject. "Uh so what did you guys do?" he asked