Chapter 53

Reader POV
"P-Pl-Please.. please don't-"
"Don't what? Hmm? Don't hurt you? HA that's rich. How does it feel Doctor? How does it feel to be so weak and helpless?"
Dr Manning tried to plead us not to hurt him. But I instantly interrupt him before he even got the chance.
"I've pleaded many times all throughout those years. Never once did you stop and have mercy. NOT ONE TIME DID YOU STOP!"
I yell, grabbing his collar and yanking him forward, to which he groans as his shoulders strain and pull due to his wrists being strapped down.
"Let's see how you like it."
I growl, shoving him back down. To which he instantly begins to beg me not to hurt him and to let him go. Telling me that he wouldn't torture anyone else and that he'll retire.
"I don't want you to retire Doctor.. I want you to feel what I felt. Experience the pain and torment I went through.. I WANT YOU TO DIE!"
I scream, grabbing his right leg and yanking it as hard as I can. The threads that remain attached peel up his leg, ripping the skin all the way up to his lower back until it tears away. Blood gushing from his strip wound. It was like someone peeled a banana. Only this wasn't fruit, it was human flesh. He yells out in agony, smashing his head back against the bed as he grinds  his teeth. Saliva spitting out  his mouth as he cries out in pain, gasping harshly.
Tossing the leg to the side, I glance Jeff a look, to which he hands me the hammer he previously held.
Turning it in my hand so that the claw part would strike, not the round face, I take a strong swing, smacking the metal claw right into the open stump wound of his leg, directly under the bone. Dr Manning yells out as his back arches. His leg twitching vigorously. Holding the hammer handle tightly, I push it deeper into his wound, twisting it before yanking it out, creating a hole within his stump.
Throwing the hammer down, I grab his thighs and raise his leg, so his stump was in the air.
"Jeff, if you would be so kind as to help me."
I say with a cheeky yet evil grin.  Jeff chuckles menacingly as he stares at Dr Manning before walking away. Soon returning in minutes with three different things. A lemon, salt, and hydrochloric acid.
"W-Wh-What are you? N-N-No.. P-Pl-"
The Doctor was interrupted by his own ear piercing screams as Jeff slices open the lemon, squeezing the juice into the open wound, to which he then poured in the salt, filling the wound. The doctor thrashed around dramatically as he screamed and yelled with intense pain.
"You know Doctor.. Hydrochloric acid is strong enough to burn through metal.. Just IMAGINE what it would do to the skin!"
I squeal, giving Jeff a nod, to which he opens the bottle and pours half of it into the open leg wound. It instantly begins to sizzle and soak into his flesh. Causing the skin to bubble or 'boil' and begin to melt away the flesh and eventually bone. Taking Jeffs knife, I stab the blade down into the doctors cheek on his face, stretching it open and pouring the acid into his mouth, down his throat. He instantly chokes and gags, coughing up blood as the acid melts his throat, leading down into his lungs, dissolving them with ease.
It wasn't long before the doctor lay dead before me. Bubbling acid dribbling out of his mouth, melting his cheek to reveal his teeth, which also began to dissolve.

The moment Dr Manning finally died, I instantly fall to the floor and cry. I wasn't sad, not in the slightest. I was happy. Happy that I had gotten my revenge at last.
"Finally.. Finally it's done.. ITS FINALLY DONE!"
I couldn't help but laugh hysterically, wiping the tears away from my eyes, staggering back up to my feet, lunging on Jeff, hugging him close, to which he returns the embrace.
"So, how did it feel getting revenge?"
Jeff asks with a smirk as we pull away.
"You have no idea how good that felt."
I say with a smile, so pleased with my work.
"Well, it's not over yet. We still have Slender to deal with."