Chapter 4

// Y'all know what I'm gonna make Izuku be after this chapter c;

All Might stilled as he was walking.

Shit he forgot to bottle up the slime didn't he.

______________________________

Izuku was walking happily to the uh... arcade! His classmates mentioned something earlier about going to the arcade with Katsuki later! Just like he thought, they were there!

"Kacchan!" He shouts, the blond stops walking, staring at him, Izuku waves at him happily. There were two guys behind Katsuki, they smiled and lazily waved at him, Izuku smiles back, running up to them, Katsuki screams to him about something, Izuku wasn't sure what it is because in an instant he's engulfed in sludge again.

"You piece of shit stay the fuck away from Deku-!" Katsuki screams bloody murder as he lunges at the thing only to have his hand engulfed in slime, Katsuki's eyes widen before the sludge gets off Izuku and transfers to it- he hears him gasp, he cant help the relief that he feels knowing Izuku wasn't choked to death.

"K-Kacchan-!" Izuku yelps as he's blocked by some pro hero.

"Kid, stay back!"

A few moments after explosions and fire filled up the area as Katsuki's quirk became out of control out of the sludge villain's hold.

Kacchan is so cool to be able to have such a powerful quirk.

No time for that, Kacchan is in danger, why isn't anyone helping-?!

Katsuki panicked seeing Izuku's face turn to dread as he realized that no one was helping, shit he needs to speak, he needs to say something or the nerd will risk his life to save him and- Katsuki can't handle seeing that, no, fuck that he's not letting that happen.

He mustered up all his strength and swallows the sludge around his mouth- god it's fucking disgusting how the shit does Deku deal with this shit?! He felt tears pinprick in his eyes, Izuku starts to panic but just before he can make a move, Katsuki finally was able to free his mouth.

"Don't get near Deku I swear to god if you fucking get near me I'll end you! Stay the fuck away!" He screams before sludge attacks his mouth again- now that he thinks about it maybe he should've used that last bit fo energy to make sure he gets a breathe or air- still he doesn't regret it, seeing Izuku back off slowly, he looked helpless but he understands.

For some reason, it just hurts Katsuki more, guilt twisting up his gut.

Izuku looks down, before he looks at Katsuki with determined eyes before he jumps the police line and runs.

Katsuki wants to scream, goddamnit was his warning useless then?! Shit he should've said more, he starts to struggle again, he needs to stop Deku from getting near, just the thought of what would happen makes him want to vomit, Deku doesn't deserve that shit he needs to-

Izuku stops, opens his big wide mouth and inhales.

Suddenly it's like thirteens quirk all over again, a large vortex of wind, swirling, forming from Izuku's mouth, sucking everything near, pebbles, rocks, dirt, sludge- Katsuki gasps as he sets him self free from the slime, finally Izuku gets hold of the sludge and he just chomps, the villain screeches, trying to get away but Izuku keeps pulling him.

The pro heroes scream for him to stop but he doesn't.

At first it was harmless but then the sludge villain screams for help, Izuku grabs something from the sludge, and pulls- something pink, a long fleshy tube, first of all, wow the sludge has intestines? Second of all he had to stop Izuku from committing bloody murder-