Chapter 5

"Izuku.... you are worthy to inherit my strength, you've shown to me that you can be a true hero, you can have my quirk!"

Izuku blinks, staring at him blankly.

"Your what."

"My quirk. My quirk is called One for All, a strength stockpiling quirk, it can be passed down and I wish for it to be passed down to you!" He said with a smile, Izuku stares, Yagi looked a bit nervous.

"Okay...? Uh... sure."

"You don't believe me do you."

"Don't worry, I know you won't prank me like this it's just... a bit confusing...?"

"So do you accept or not?"

"Sure!"

____________________________

Izuku was kind of nervous in school today, can he go approach Kacchan now? Like in the start of the day Kacchan hates his guts but at the end he even pet Izuku's head, are they friends again? Can they be friends at all? Izuku really doesn't want a new friend. There's also the thing with All Might, telling him to go to Dagobah beach after school, train him or something. He's never been to that beach, he wonders what he'll end up doing.

"Hey, what do you have for lunch today?" Katsuki asks, facing him from his seat, it was a few minutes before lunch.

"Oh um. I asked mom for more meat today, and maybe I'll eat the garbage can later, why?" Izuku asks.

"...Just curious, since when were you able to do that thing with your mouth?"

"Huh?"

"The one where you made a black hole in your mouth."

"Oh..." Izuku shrugged, " I don't know, I just.. got the thought...?" Katsuki stares at him blankly.

"...Cool." Izuku's eyes widen, Katsuki squinted, did he just see a tail wagging behind Izuku...?

"T-Thank you! I-I think Kacchan is really really cool as well!" Izuku chirps, happy that he got praised.

"Yeah... Hey, you know some of our classmates want to join us for lunch, they think you're cool, are you fine with that?" Izuku blinks.

"Does Kacchan want them there?"

"...I guess?"

"Then why not? I'm fine with whatever Kacchan wants."

"Yeah but what about what you want, do you want to meet other people...?" Katsuki questions.

"...I prefer eating alone with Kacchan but it's fine if other people wants to join in, as long as Kacchan is okay with it, I don't mind."

"Oh...Okay." Katsuki nods, "Then let's not have them eat with us then."

"E-Eh?!"

"You prefer to eat alone with me, right? Let's go with that."

"But didn't you want to-?!"

"I was kidding, I don't need extras in our table." As if on cue, the bell rings, Katsuki stands up, he carries two bentos in his hand which confuses Izuku because Katsuki always only brings one.

"Here." Izuku's eyes widen when Katsuki places one on his hand. "Let's go."

Izuku stands in shock, staring at the bento in his hand as his other classmate leave. It was wrapped in an cute pinkish red handkerchief with angry bunnies on it. It practically screams Kacchan.

"Hey, you coming or not?" Katsuki asks, about to leave the classroom, Izuku jolts and quickly runs up to him.

"Be more alert next time, nerd." Katsuki says but it doesn't feel like there's bite in it at all, Izuku can't stop the weird happy bubbly feeling in his chest that for some reason makes him really want to hug the blond tight. Like really really reaaaally want to.