05. Oh, Beautiful!

"Jacob?" Myra answered stepping back so she could see the staircase better, "Are you alright? You've been gone a while."

    "Queenie's gone to find Tina," he moaned, tracking wet footsteps down the steps, "Didn't listen to what I wanted to say."

    "Queenie left a postcard. Tina's in Paris looking for Credence on MACUSA orders," Newt said, distracted as he wrote down instructions for Bunty, having decided that he was most definitely going with Myra and her son even though he had a travel ban.

    Credence himself had gone back to the cottage, having said he was going to go to sleep for the night. Jacob didn't seem particularly perturbed by this revelation though,

    "Okay!" the elation in Jacob's voice was quite audible, and it didn't fail to annoy Myra a bit, "We're going to France!" he paused "...hold on. I'll get my jacket."

    "I've got it," Newt replied, pointing his wand at the ceiling as he went around, posting notes to each and every enclosure.

    The articles of clothing dropped to the floor in front of the no-maj, Myra herself, pointed her wand at Jacob, blasting a drying wind towards him, causing his eyes to widen in awe, "Oh, beautiful!"

    "You'll think that until you almost get killed again," Myra hummed, tucking her wand back into her boot, "Or actually do get killed. Not the most pleasant thing in the world."

    "Uh..." Jacob hesitated, "Yeah... I would guess so?"

    Having had turned away, Myra smiled when she heard Credence giggle at what could only be a horrified expression on the no-maj's face. Then noticed the sign that Newt had just placed next to the niffler cage:

BUNTY, GONE TO PARIS. HAVE TAKEN NIFFLERS WITH ME. NEWT.

"You are not bringing those mongrels, Newt!" Myra shouted to wherever her Echo was, "You remember what they did last time!"

    "Exactly!" Newt replied chipperly, causing the blonde to roll her eyes.

    "You best keep them out of my bedroom!" she replied, pursing her lips, "And occupied!"

I GOT MY COPY OF ECHOS! Look!

I love it so much! But honestly I  also love Myra just casually mentioning stuff like dying to make Credence laugh

I love it so much! But honestly I also love Myra just casually mentioning stuff like dying to make Credence laugh. You know, happy things. I hope you all had a great week (feel free to tell me all about it in the comments), and will have another great week. :D
~ Aria

P.S. The lack of updates is due to finals week and AP Art Projects and AP English Language Reports. Wish me luck please, I could use it. 😅