{4}

Oh Gods people I tried! Oh how I tried.

This chapter hates me to no end and tumblr steals your soul! Sorry for the looooonnnggg totally unforgivable wait. Enjoy the bane of my life which is this chapter.

Dedicated to Sillymonsterrr because I feel like she had to wait the longest and was the most frustrated with me that she had to comment twice. Sorry >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four

The short ten minute car ride seemed to take absolute hours in Casper’s opinion.

It was pure torture.

 Not only was he inches away from the biggest bastard on the planet but he kept trying to annoy him as much as possible; moving his thigh ever so (not) subtly till it was pressed towards Casper’s own, who in turn moved his thigh abruptly till he squashed with Daisy’s (Hedgehog was not pleased when she turned in her seat to her girlfriend’s surprised squeak, Casper had retreated back to James immediately, because he may of hated the cocky bastard but Hedgehog scared him to no end and he actually valued his balls staying intact).

Casper had nearly went out and kissed the ground when he had all but pushed Daisy out her side of the car to get away from James if it had not been totally gross and embarrassing.

“Have fun, Sweetie!” Stuart called from the car.

She groaned but waved anyway.

“Thanks Mister Ford!” Daisy called.

“Suck up,” Hedgehog grinned at her girlfriend.

“It’s always good to be a responsible friend in the eyes of parents, its beneficial when a friend wants to go somewhere and they aren’t allowed but then the parents hear that I’m going and they’re all about it.” She told matter-of-factly, grinning with pride.

Hedgehog laughed, “You’re the devil in angel’s clothing,” shaking her head and slipping her hand into hers.

 Casper sighed sweetly, he was glad that he had introduce them to each other last year, though many deny it was him, it was so him. They were the cutest couple that he could actually stand to watch. Most just tried to hump each other everywhere they went, as if trying to savour what they could until it took a turn for predicted disaster.

The small group proceeded to walk up the short hill to Logan’s house. It didn’t matter how many times Casper saw it- Logan’s house was huge. Possibly twice as big as his and James’ houses put together, not that he wanted their houses together; he had a hard enough time living two doors down from the Bastard.

“Guys, Guys Hey!” Logan bellowed from the front door, sagging into the door frame and giving off a feeble attempt of a wave. It looked like he had already raided his parent’s alcohol cupboard.

“I thought he said he was only inviting a small group of people?” Daisy said quietly noticing the moving shadows of a big crowed of dancers at the window and the noise level.

Hedgehog wrinkled her nose in annoyance,” so did we.”

Casper swore he could see the house shake from the thumps of the music and from the amount of people jumping up and down to it. In most of the teenage movies that Daisy had “forced” the group to watch he’d notice that there was always a party full of people that usually had a good time, danced, got drunk and went home.

 He didn’t know if American parties did end up like that but they certainly didn’t in Scotland. Casper had found that, in a drunken state, he favoured to fall asleep in the bath on the second floor along with a lot of other people on the floor. The house would be trashed with cups everywhere, broken furniture, food, vomit and stains of God knows what. Usually, the television and all other electronic devices had vanished along with phones and wallets from people’s jackets or took from those in an unconscious state. Casper had taken the precaution of hiding his phone in his boxers after the last time.