One By One

Hitoshi turned his head to see [Y/N] running away out of the hallway. His heart clenched as he opened his mouth to call her name. She didn't come back. He wanted to run after her, but he knew he had to keep his composure in front of this crowd. It was no use. She had already distanced herself some more from him.

     He looked back at the crowd and stared at the two girls who had just bullied [Y/N]. This was already the second time he'd seen them bugging her. He gritted his teeth, but kept his face neutral and calm. He was known as the kindest boy as school, after all. But that didn't mean that he was going tolerate this. Like Sora, these two girls were going to pay.

     "You better stop if you know what's good for you," he said to the girls. It sounded like a threat. They seemed like they were going to cry at these words. It was as they couldn't believe that the Hitoshi had just became angry at them. They're damn idiots, he thought.

      He didn't say anything further and left the locker bay. When he did, whisper erupted from the crowds. He mentally facepalmed himself. There were now going to be rumors. Rumors that also involved [Y/N]. He knew how much she hated that.

     Throughout the rest of the school day, he found himself in his thoughts on a plan to kill the two girls. He decided to seduce them before killing them with a knife. How could they resist the charm of his? He knew how much the two of them fawned over him.

     School finished and by that time, Hitoshi had gotten his whole, exact plan.

    He quickly drove home using his car and ran into his deathly, quiet house to grab a small dagger that he had gotten from his dad a few years ago. He came back out into the car and drove to the nearest mall. He also knew that the girls go to the mall often. He hoped only one of them would go alone though; it'd be too risky to try and kill both of them.

     For some reason, things have been really working in his favor, because it turned out that only one of the girls did go there alone. When he entered the mall's food court, he found the brunette haired girl sitting alone and munching on a pretzel. She looked like she was sulking. Hitoshi smirked. Was it because of him?

    It was time. He confidently walked over towards her and sat right in front of her. The brunette girl's eyes widened and she dropped her jaw when she saw him. He was sure that this girl's name was Yui.

    "Hello, what a coincidence," Hitoshi said brightly with smile on his face. "Your name is Yui right?"

    The girl nodded her head. "Yeah, hi. I-I'm really sorry about this morning," she muttered.

    Hitoshi resisted the urge to start glaring again. As if she were to apologize if it was [Y/N] that was here. She was only doing this because she liked him. But he had to keep this act up. This was the only to do so.

     He grinned brightly at her. "Don't worry about it. I'm sorry too. You only did that to [Y/N] because you like me, right?" he asked her. The girl's face grew red at this. "It's alright, don't be embarrassed. Want to hang out? I'd like to get to know you more. You're really cute." The girl's face grew even more red, but she was beaming excitedly.

     "Yes! Sure! Thank you for being so forgiving," she smiled. Hitoshi raised his eyebrows. Ohhh he was far from forgiving.

     "Why don't we come to my house," he suggested with a smirk on his face. "I'm sure we'd have more fun...if you know what I mean."

     By then, the poor girl seemed like she was going to faint or have a bleeding nose for the rest of her life. Everything was going according to plan.