Chapter 4: Medicine

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a serious problem with one of the endings.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

Half a dozen men walked out from the trees and bushes being lead by some wannabe tough guy in an eye patch.

(Y/N) shoved Morro behind her and into Wu's arms. (Y/N) was unafraid of some group of weaklings trying to intimidate her with numbers.

While the other six men all carried some sports equipment made of wood like a baseball bat or a hockey stick what terrified Morro was when he saw something gleaming in the eye-patched man's hand.

It was a knife!

"What do we have here boys a cute little family outing." The eye-patched man laughed his goons laughed with him. (Y/N) rolled her eyes at this.

The eye-patched man sneered at Wu and Morro. Morro clutched onto his Sensei tightly afraid to let go. "Cute kid mama. How about me and the boy's help you make another one." He cackled his six degenerates howled alongside them.

Wu went to step forward but (Y/N) stopped him. "Take care of your son, Wu." (Y/N) growled at him. Wu understood what she meant and shielded Morro.

"Wu, hu?" The eye-patched man scoffed eyeing Wu up and down. "More like wussie Wu if you ask me, boss." One of the degenerates called out earning some laughs from the others.

"Yeah, what kind of husband lets his wife fight his battles for him." The eye-patched man scoffed at Wu.

"You leave Sensei Wu alone." Morro shouted at the man before Wu or (Y/N) could anything. The eye-patched man glared at Morro making him feel very small.

"Your brat has a mouth on him, mama." The eye-patched man said to (Y/N). "Why don't I discipline him for you." And then lunged at Morro with the knife.