Chapter 47: Cherry Tree?

3rd Person's POV

A portal suddenly appeared at the [Martier Mansion] where the 9 slaves we're working hard to survive and earn a living.

[For all readers who do not to be confused 

1st slave: Ichigo Martier

2nd slave: Niira Martier

3rd slave: Sanny Martier

4th slave: Shii Martier

5th slave: Gold Martier

6th slave: Roku Martier

7th slave: Chichi Martier

8th slave: Haichi Martier

9th slave: Kyuu Martier

10th slave: Juu Martier

Pale Face: Unme Martier]

These girls were specially trained by francisca and are what you would call childhood friends. They would often call her -sama because Francisca said so. Although the 9 nine girls did not know the meaning of -sama, they've grown used to calling her that.

''We're here.'' (Francisca)

The way she spoke with the mask equipped she sounded like a man. Due to the magical casting [Voice Change] can change your voice in any voice you want, as long you imagine the voice you want and have a lot of MP.

Another girl with blond hair and blue eyes was waiting on her savior. She was already admiring the place when she startled her.

''G-Geez. What is this place?'' (Princess Christal)

She asked in an annoyed manner. Though she really admired the place. It was on top of a hill after all. It was more like a modern mansion thanks to my architectural work. Francisca changed some textures of the house to make it look more modern, like the buildings from earth.

''By the way can you let Celestia out of your spell?'' (Princess Christal)

She then glanced behind her. It was Celestia standing straight. Still paralyzed. Right..... It was only expectant that she would know me after that.

''I'm sorry Celestia [Master's Order: Freedom].'' (Francisca)

Her Order was now freedom. She can move and talk however she like.

*[Master's Order] is a skill for contracted weapon, slaves, familiars, contracted beasts and summoned creatures. You may order the subject as if that's very loyal to you and doesn't like disobeying you in any way. It's very common for [slave traders]. She was no longer restrained nor paralysed and was able to move. She looked into her hands then to her master.

''M-Master. I'm sorry I didn't knew what came over me...'' (Celestia)

''I-It's fine. So I guess you definitely need to know the truth.'' (Francisca)

The princess was definitely curious. It seemed Celestia knew this... after all the skill Francisca used was for a weapon and master contract skill. Francisca almost forgetting the princess, scratched her back hair and chuckled.