t w o

ミ★
two
❝consider this❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ミ★ two❝consider this❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

His greeting is cold against my nerves. I find myself staring at this surreal entity encompassing my professor. It takes me a moment to catch my breath, and I swallow hard before glancing around at the few students sitting near me.

I'm nervously nibbling on my bottom lip in anticipation for whatever we are going to do in class today. For once I'm thankful that I'm sitting all the way in the back and out of direct sight of Professor Kim.

He leans his body against the desk at the front of the room. It looks as though he has been cut from a magazine. If someone were to tell me that he was modeling for whatever suit company tailored his slacks and shirt at the moment, I would believe it. His frame is lean. The build of his shoulders is beautifully constructed heaven the way his waist thins at his tucked in shirt. What am I saying?

"Alright," Professor Kim crosses his arms at his chest. I blink.

A girl in the front row glances behind her, presumably at her friend, with a shocked expression as if she can't believe what she's witnessing.

"Given this is an introduction class, I'm not expecting much from you," he announces, "but... I'm impatient. I don't want to grade mediocre midterms. So, we will be working vigorously to understand concepts and to apply them to photography. Understand?"

No one in the room says anything. The silence looms over the pack of us, and Professor Kim's eyes roam around the room. I'm holding my breath waiting for his eyes to meet mine, but luckily they never do. He appears to be counting students. He stops before he gets anywhere near the back.

"I don't know why there's so many of you in here. . ." a smirk pulls at his lips, "but I'm betting that won't last long."

Professor Kim pauses for a moment with a smirk still evident on his lips. Is he expecting a reaction? The entirety of the room is quiet, and students keep looking at each other anxiously. He merely glances at a few students before busying his hands into his briefcase. When I glance at Jungkook, he is drawing on the back of his palm with a pen.

"We need some ice breakers in here," he widens his eyes to himself, "Fill out this sheet as quickly as you can and hand it back to me."

It's comforting to finally hear some noise as the white papers start getting passed around. I go searching in my bag for a pen when the paper gets to me, and immediately I'm dreading the questions. It looks like a personality test.