presence

The rain steadily pattered against the window, a full moon allowing its light to peacefully wander into the room. A soft sincerity of comfort washed over the two boys completely, lost in each other's embrace warmly. The darkness that surrounded them both was inviting, the nighttime scenery pulling them both into an abyss.

They were in the Gryffindor dorms, appreciating the time alone they are spending together as the others were off visiting family since it was Christmas Break. Harry was offered to come to the Weasley's, but this time he politely declined. He didn't want to miss a moment like this, he wanted to cherish every millisecond.

It was quiet, apart from short breaths and gasps— the sound of their lips coming together for a kiss or the occasional whimper Draco would release because he wanted Harry closer, closer, closer. As if Harry would slip through his fingertips like mere dust. He desperately wanted to feel everything, skin against skin, Harry's warm flesh attached to his own.

It wasn't supposed to end up like this. It really wasn't. Draco wanted happy endings, like always. He was selfish and he knew that. The blond ached to have Harry all to himself, to show others how lucky he was to have the Gryffindor. Draco's heart has never been this full of pure love before; it was quite disgusting at first, to know how much he started to care for Harry.

But he never once tried to stop the spiraling sensation of feeling warmness all over his body whenever Harry placed his lips upon his pale neck. Or the tangling of their hands— tan, calloused fingers intertwining along his own slender ones.

Everything about it was euphoric. All the secretly shared kisses, and whenever Harry said something that was sickeningly charming and sweet, a blush would never fail to paint itself across Draco's pristine cheeks. The intimate moments between them, ranging between possessive sex where Harry wouldn't spare him and marked him everywhere. Bruises and love bites scattered, a dull pain left in Draco's lower back afterward to oh-so gentle sex where Harry would take his precious time on pulling the blond apart piece by precious piece.

That consisted of hand holding, kisses in between moans, and Harry whispering sweet nothings and promises into his ear as Draco felt the stronger boy inside him, everywhere. More than physically.

Draco's skin was unbelievably tender, it was as if Harry touched his skin he instantaneously felt fire erupt inside his veins.

This past week they've both been enjoying their time together with little to no interruptions. They laughed at each other, shared kisses whenever, and had sex multiple times. Even in the Gryffindor common room. Draco never sweated more in his life that night, he was placed in many different positions, letting Harry go animalistic on him. He was laid down, the fireplace adding to the heat, but oh boy was Harry a sight to see.

All on top of him, hair damp from their actions and sticking to his forehead with green eyes searing into his own own with such passion held in a simple stare.

Now, they were calm. Draco was currently blissed out, coming down from such a mind blowing high of an orgasm. Small tears built up in his ducts and they silently strolled down his cheeks, it was tranquil.

His fingers were still tangled with Harry's, being held down into the mattress firmly as the ravenous boy kissed alongside his head, close to the tips of his ear. Draco hummed quietly in satisfaction, legs still profoundly wrapped around Harry's waist.

Draco was undeniably sensitive, after coming twice in a row from nothing but Harry inside of him. Not to mention his heart shattering into millions which added to the sensitivity he was attempting to mask.

Draco shakily pressed his pink tinted lips to Harry's bare shoulder, allowing it to linger before trailing the kisses downwards— to Harry's bicep, to his forearm, and finally to his hand. Still holding it, he lifted it to his mouth, letting his lips cascade over the busted knuckles (from where Harry had gotten a little too angry and punched a mirror). The blond released a shaky sigh, and Harry halted his own actions.