Chapter 6: What is this feeling?

Taehyung's POV

Before the door fully opened, I said, "It's the doctor." Just then, the doctor came in.
"How did you know?" Namjoon hyung asked.
"Just a hunch," I said, baffled. I shook the weird feeling off and turned towards the doctor.
"Doc, can I please go home? I feel absolutely fine," I whined, making everyone laugh.

The doctor adjusted my bed so that I was positioned in the sitting position. "I have to do some tests now that you are awake. Since your head was injured, I have to make sure you haven't damaged your brain in any way. We don't want any complications later on."

"Does that mean Taehyung is still in danger! Doctor, please help him. I can't live without Taehyung," Jungkook started to cry. I was touched. I knew Jungkook had always had a soft spot for me because I was the closest to him by age. And even I had a soft spot for him too. And hearing him say something like this made me feel so loved.

"Jungkookie don't worry. Hyung is strong ok. I won't stay here for long. I'll come back home soon. Don't cry. I feel like crying now." That made Jungkook wipe his tears and smile.

The doctor, who had gone to get a book of some sort, came back. "Ok, Taehyung, I'm going to ask you some questions. Answer them for me ok." I nodded.

What is your full name?
"Kim Taehyung."

How old are you?
"22 years old."

When is your birthday?
"30th December 1995."

The doctor nodded. "Ok. Those were the easy questions about your self. Now I'm gonna get your hyungs to ask you some questions ok." He turned towards the others. "Guys, I want you to ask him questions that you think Taehyung is sure to know."

NAMJOON HYUNG: When we were room mates, I did something one night and you told about it in an interview.
"You held my hand in your sleep." I laughed.

JIMIN: Which school did we go to?
"Koren Arts High School."

YOONGI HYUNG: What game did we play in Hawaii, where you lost and had to carry me on your back?
"Rock paper scissors on the stairs."

SEOKJIN HYUNG: Why did we fight during the Wings tour?
"Because of the spring day choreo."

JUNGKOOK: When I first joined BTS, what did you help me overcome?
"You were shy, so I helped you to overcome your shyness. You know, like removing clothes in front of each other." I laughed.

The doctor smiled. "Ok. Taehyung, I think you can go home now. But guys," he turned towards the others. "Taehyung's head injury is pretty serious so you have to be extra careful when taking him home and make sure he gets bed rest. If anything comes up, call me immediately."

With that, he left and the nurses got me down from the bed and onto a wheelchair. As they were rolling me down the corridor, I couldn't help but think.

What was that feeling I had felt earlier?