6

"Hey Nicky, I'm sure dad won't be a minute," Holly said, walking up to his brother and his friends who had come for the VIP tour Larry had promised.

"Mr Daley?" Holly and Nicky looked up as they heard the head of the museum say this to their dad. The two continued to listen to the conversation, hearing their dad get fired.

"I don't think we're getting a tour today. Your dad just got canned, dude." One of Nicky's friends said leaving the museum, Nicky following him, and Holly following him.

"Nicky! I'm sure there's a good reason." Holly said, defending their dad, as she knew what he had been through the previous night.

"Don't defend him, Holly." Nicky yelled, "He messed up, again." He began walking off, but Holly stopped him saying she would come with him.

~~~~

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" Larry asked his two kids that sat together.

"You got fired." Nicky said, bluntly.

"What are you talking about? I didn't get fired." Confused as to why his kids thought that.

"I came to the museum this morning. We saw your boss yelling at you."

"Why didn't you tell me? Everything's fine. We just had a misunderstanding." Holly smiled at her dad, glad everything was okay, and that he still had his job.

"Why?"

"It's hard to explain. I mean, you wouldn't bel--" Larry began, but cut himself off, when he saw the look Holly was giving him. "You know what? Let me show you."

"Show me what?" Nicky asked confused.

"Come to work with me tonight." Both Holly and Nicky smiled at each other and their dad, but their mom wasn't very happy as she called Larry over.

"You're gonna love it." Holly said to her younger brother, "It really brings history to life."

~~~~

"Here you go. Best seat in the house." Larry said as he brought both Nicky and Holly out of the back room where he made them stay until closing.

"What's going on?"

"If I told you, you'd think I'm crazy." Larry tried to explain, "I'm gonna show you."

"What?" Nicky was confused, Holly understood, she would be too if she didn't already know what was going on.

"You'll see in 20 seconds."

"Okay, you like Tyrannosaurus Rex?" Holly asked

"Yeah." Nicky replied, still very confused.

"Yeah? Well, we call him Rexy." And he's to come to life, Nicholas, in..."

"..five, four, three, two.." The two said simultaneously.

"Dad? Holly?" Nicky asked when nothing happened, he thought they were joking. As her dad went around talking to the Rexy and Teddy, who weren't coming to life. Holly made her way to the tomb where Ahkmenrahs tablet was kept, knowing something must be wrong. When she arrived, she wasn't shocked to see the tablet missing as it was what she expected.

"Dad!" She yelled, "The tablet!" She yelled, causing him and Nicky to run to where she was also seeing the missing tablet.