📃: CVIII

🖋

🖋

"You look like shit, hyung." The girl awkwardly joked while handing the male a can of cola.

Did she need to be so obvious?

Yoongi couldn't help himself from not chuckling. Laughing pathetically at his pity self. He fixed his hoodie he had still wore covering his face. He opened the red can, a sizzling sounds coming out from it.

Since his rut ended, Yoongi hadn't been himself. He didn't came out from his room- well he rarely did but it took him as far as didn't go to his studio like he usually was. No matter what happened, Yoongi never skip making music. But he did.

He even missed a few days of his class. That until Lisa barged into his room. Pulling him by his collar of his stinky pajamas and threw him inside the bathroom.

'If you don't take a bath and don't get to campus. You're fucking stink like a skunk. Better wipe your ass off out of my house!' Lisa threatened.

Of course Yoongi had to obey. Where else he could stay? He didn't have many friend aside from Hoseok. He was too noisy, Yoongi couldn't bear him. If he saw his state, he might questioned him by a lot. He already knew it.

Taehyung? He might hated him now, for almost raping his bestfriend mate.

Basically, Yoongi really had no choice.

Just after a few day he regained his composure, he just had to bump into a girl he wanted to avoid the most.

The scent that he missed so dearly invaded his nostril, intoxicating him. Once he snapped back to reality, he wanted to do nothing more than escaping from his guilt, yet instead, she grabbed him by his wrist.

She called him and Yoongi immediately stopped.

And now here they are, sitting on the bench in the middle of campus yard. The warm orangey color of autumn leaves still covering the ground. Although the air had becoming more chilly as December was getting near, students still gathered themself on the yard for study and hang out.

Yoongi still fidgeting on his seat.

"How are you?" She suddenly speak breaking the ice in between the two. She took a sip of her cola, waiting for Yoongi to answer.

"I-I'm fine." Yoongi hesitantly replied while his fingers couldn't stop from biting each other's nails while holding his drink. He couldn't turn his gaze looking at the girl who sat beside him, staring directly at him with her shiny orbs.

"I have another class after this- You know. I-i'm sorry, if you may I excuse?" He just wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. The girl acted just fine. She didn't even remembered what happened that night.

Of course, because Yoongi used his power. Definitely gaining him an advantage to erase her memory at the same time even though he didn't conciously did it, but the after effect of his power just work magically like that.