🐢36🐢

No's POV

Siwon doesn't know when but suddenly their house looks like a Christmas village. Heechul is decorating like a lunatic because this is first time when he is celebrating Christmas with Siwon and Yesung. Before Christmas were just regular days for him but now he has a family. In the garden which is covered with snow are standing Christmas elves, trees are decorated with lighting chains and on front doors is hanging fancy Christmas wreath. In the house are many Christmas lights, almost on every window. In the kitchen are many boxes of different kinds of sweets which they baked. Heechul even created gingerbread house and Yesung added Bugsy and Heebum made from gingerbread. They look like small balls but Heechul is proud that their baby was baking too. But the most important thing is huge Christmas tree which is standing in corner of the living room. Soon there are going to be many presents which are still waiting hidden in closet in the main bedroom.

Today Siwon doesn't need to work, he took a two weeks long holidays. They are spending Christmas time together and then he is planning weekend with Heechul. Siwon blinked few times and stretched his arms. Heechul isn't in bed next to him but he can hear that he is in the nursery. Heechul is leaning above the crib right now and he is stroking Yesung's hair. The baby is still quite sleepy but smiled when he recognised umma above him. Heechul carefully grabbed him under armpits and lifted him. Yesung has wet diaper so he laid him down on changing table and starts to clean him. He wiped bum of his baby and then put him in fresh diaper. Heechul is humming soft melody while Yesung is only looking around his room and sucks on pacifier. Heechul opened his closet and takes pair of thick socks and day gown. Siwon said that it looks like dresses, but Yesung looks adorable in it and also it is very comfy. Heechul undressed him and then pulled the gown over his head. It has few buttons on back and it has dainty floral pattern in soft red and white colour. Soon door between these two rooms silently opened and Heechul walked inside with Yesung on his arm. Siwon smiled and Heechul sat their baby on stomach of the proud papa. The day gown isn't long enough to fully cover his legs, it reachs only to his knees so his thin milky white legs are visible.

"Hello baby."

Siwon stroked Yesung's thigh and patted his padded bum. Heechul went in bathroom and Siwon cuddles with Yesung. Suddenly Bugsy jumped on their bed and licked Yesung's hand. Yesung wants to lick him too so Siwon stopped him and got up. He walked downstairs and sat Yesung in highchair.

"Let's fill your tummy baby."

Yesung only gurgled and put his fingers in his mouth. Siwon chuckled and kissed his forehead. He prepared egg toasts and handed baby bottle full of tea to Yesung who is thirstly sucking on it. After that Yesung started to slowly eat but he seems tired from chewing so Siwon opened a yoghurt with pieces of peach. It is Yesung's favourite and he needs to eat so Siwon doesn't complain that he has to prepare something else. Heechul came and smiled on his boys. Heechul kissed Yesung's cheek and poured himself cup of coffee. Yesung has his yoghurt smeared on his face and watches birds hopping on snow in the garden.

"Yesungie eat more."

Siwon pushed spoon between his lips and Yesung pointed at the snow.

"Yes I know. It is nice, am I right? We can build a snowman."

Yesung nodded and finished his yoghurt. Heechul lifted Yesung and carried him upstairs. He changed Yesung's diaper and starts to dress him. Heechul takes red snow suit and it is quite challenge to dress excited baby but Heechul is soon done. Yesung will be as warm as possible because he is wearing thermal wool-cotton T-shirt and leggings under the snow suit. Siwon is dressed too and put on Yesung's snow boots and mittens. Yesung whined because this isn't comfy. Umma put so many clothes on him that he can barely move. Siwon pulled the scarf a little bit down so Yesung's tiny nose is visible and then they stepped outside. Whole Korea is covered in snow and everything looks nicer like this under pristine white snow. Yesung immediately wants to taste the snow but Siwon caught his hand and they start to create big snow ball. Then they made one smaller ball and then even smaller as head of their snowman. Yesung's cheeks and nose are red and he is enjoying playing with his papa. Heechul left to buy few last things and Yesung doesn't even notice it. Siwon is proud that their snowman looks so good and added few rocks as eyes and mouth. Yesung then starts to build some hill from snow and Siwon is paying attention if he isn't cold or wet. Suddenly Yesung sneezed and Siwon decided that it is time to go back inside. Siwon undressed him and took of his pooped diaper. He wrapped arm around Yesung's chest and holds him above the bathtub. He washed Yesung's bum and then can put him in fresh diaper and dressed him in warm fleece onesie. Then he went downstairs and wanted to make hot cocoa when he hears his baby doing something behind him.

"Yesung you little thief!"

Yesung is stuffing piece of sweets in his mouth and giggled. He takes some more and ran away. Siwon must go behind him because Yesung is trying to feed Bugsy and so much sugar isn't good for animals. Siwon takes the sweets from him and told Bugsy to stop begging. Heechul came and immediately went upstairs with few bags. It is winter so it is already dark and soon they will have dinner. Siwon went upstairs too and Yesung is alone.

While his umma and papa are wrapping all the gifts Yesung is sitting in front of the huge shining Christmas tree. He is completely amazed by it. The glass ornaments are shining in light of the string lights. Yesung is so amazed that he doesn't even try to eat small chocolate figures hanging on the tree. Soon Heebum and Bugsy join him and they are sitting together in the dark living room and stare on the Christmas tree. Heechul kicked Siwon out because he cant wrap the presents as Heechul wants. Siwon went downstairs and sees Yesung at the Christmas tree.

"Baby it is bath time."

Siwon goes closer but Yesung still doesn't respond.He is lying on floor and Siwon thinks that maybe he is trying to hide somechocolate so he kneeled down next to him. Siwon must coo because their smallYesungie fell asleep. He took a quick photo because the lights and everythingis simply perfect and Yesung looks absolutely cute. Then he carefully liftedhim and went upstairs. Heechul covered the gifts with his own body but then seesthat Yesung is asleep. Siwon changed his clothes and diaper and then laid himdown in crib. Heechul came with bottle of formula and put the teat between hislips. Yesung scrunched up his tiny nose but then started to suck on his bottle.Soon he finished and Siwon tucked him under blanket. He smiled when hespotted their snowman standing in the silent garden.