Sherlock Holmes, Wizard Extrodinare

12/15/18 - Saturday

Dream:

I was a homeless teen that finally found a job sorting mail and filing for a company when I found out I could do magic and was invited to a magic school. Though this wasn't Hogwarts, Hagrid did make an appearance.  I was curious about this place, not sure what to expect. I was the only new student in a small school. Hagrid warned me about a wizard Sherlock Holmes, which no one got along with and told me it was best to stay away from him. I asked for details when Hagrid got nervous and dismissed the conversation.

I was looking through some magical weapons and left out the magic whip. I heard Sherlock's voice ask "who left out the magic weapons?"

He turned and looked at me, grabbed me with the whip and flipped me through the air as I landed on my back a bit stunned but not hurt. He then reminded me I should remember to put them away.

As it turned out I was partnered up with Sherlock as students were paired together through the school year. There were beds and mine was next to Sherlock's with the head of the beds next to each other at an angle. I hated him at first and hid my tears.

As I got to know him he warned me as I picked up a wooden pencil, "Oh yes and don't bite the pencil wood, such an annoying pet peeve of mine. I enchanted the wood so your teeth will fall out if you chew on them any more." He held up my old chewed up pencil with a smile.

I tried to go to the store and get new ones. The lady apologized and said they were out. Before I could say anything else, Sherlock showed up behind me. "And by the way, I bought all the pencils in the entire store."

We practiced dueling one day and I failed miserably as I tried to reflect a fire spell that lit my hair on fire. I saw him stand with a smirk as I ran away, though he tried to encourage me to try harder.

A woman introduced herself to me and said she was friends with Sherlock, which struck me as odd since he had none. She tried to trick me and take my powers but failed. I was extremely upset with her and realized how much I had enjoyed being at magic school and had become friends with Sherlock.