Part 8

Brooke POV

When Nick and I walk into rehearsal miss Abby yells at us cause were like 2 minutes late. We go and stretch, and then Brandon walks over and asks if we can talk in private. I say okay and we go to the other side of the room where no one can here us.

Brandon POV

" Brooke i wanted to talk about last night". "What about it", she said. "Well, are we going out now or whats going on, cause i really like you". "Aw, i like you too", she says. " Brooke, will you be my girlfriend?". "Of course Brandon!!", she says. Wow i cant beleive it, Brooke Hyland is my girlfriend. lI cant help but smile. We get up from stretching and hug, and then miss Abby calls me, her, and Nick over to run the trio.

Abby POV

The trio is coming along nicely. Brooke and Brandon have great chemistry. something must have happened on the date last night. Hopefully Nick and Brooke will connect more on their date tonight. But, i see their working hard. " It looks great guys"." Brandon your dissmissed for the night. "Brooke and Nick i want to see you for a few minutes. "I need you to connect tonight". "Now go home, your both done for the night".

Brooke POV

im worried about tonight. Now that im going out with Brandon, it feels akward hanging out with Nick. It feels like im betraying Brandon. I promie myself nothing will happen no matter how cute Nick is. Brooke snap out of it. Your with Brandon now. I just hope hes not gonna be mad at me for going out with Nick.....