chapter five

(a/n) i hate doing these at the beginning of a chapter but just to let you guys know of a few things.
first off, i'm gonna switch POVs between you and Camila. second, there will be mentions of self harm, idk when i'll write it in but i will at some point. i'll put warnings before so if you're uncomfortable with that topic or it could trigger you in anyway then please just skip past it. the only reason i felt like adding it in was because it's real and does happen to quite a bit of people and i wanted to bring some awareness to it. thank you for understanding ! ❤️

Camila's P.O.V.

I'm not sure what's gonna happen now. I'm honestly so confused. I've spent five years thinking Y/N hated me but she didn't. All because of fucking Kaitlyn. God, I used to consider her my best friend, besides Y/N of course. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating with a text from my manager.

Roger: Hey Camila. I need you to come down to the studio for a meeting. Where are you? I'll send a car to get you.

Camila: i'm at the park right now, by the front gate.

Roger: Okay. See you soon.

What is this meeting about? It's really random, whatever it is. I really fucking hope no one saw me and Y/N. That would be horrible. You see, I'm not out of the closet yet, per my management's request. I'm out to my family and close friends but not the public. My fans, though, they know. I don't try to act unlike myself so sometimes I say or do something that management sees as "too gay" and I get in trouble for it.

Soon, a black Range Rover pulls up to the gate, and I enter the backseat on the right side. "Hey, Tony." I greet the driver.

"Hello, Miss. Cabello." He replied, kindly, to which I roll my eyes, playfully at. I've told him many times to call me Camila but he refuses. He says it's "unprofessional". I glance out my window as my thoughts drift back to that party five years ago.

I looked up at the giant house filled with drunk , high, and horny teenagers. It's the end of summer before senior year starts and I wanted a night of fun before it all begins again. I'm still pissed at Y/N for staying home. It's not like she doesn't like parties, we've been to many together. I don't know why she didn't want to come but she refused. So here I am, walking into someone's mansion to have some fun.

As soon as I enter, the smell of sweat and weed floods my nose. I cringe at the overwhelming scent before making my way to the kitchen to get a drink. Thankfully, no one tried to stop me and talk. I just needed to get drunk. And fast. I poured myself a vodka and Coke, before gulping it down, loving the burn it left in its wake. I then repeated this a second time, before grabbing a beer and heading out to the floor. I was already feeling the effects of the alcohol and I wanted to dance.

Stumbling onto the floor, I began to move my body to the music. All thoughts of Y/N soon left my mind. Suddenly, two rough hands grabbed my exposed hips, before a body pressed against my back. I immediately began grinding back on the person. It wasn't long before I felt the effects of my erotic dancing, through the evidence pressing against my lower back.

I was spun around to face the unknown man, only to recognize him as Austin Mahone, who graduated last year. He held me close to his body as he placed rough kisses on my neck. The alcohol blurring my senses and all thoughts of pushing him away.