E p i s o d e 5

"Psst! Hey!" A voice whispered to you, all you did was groan, way too tired to get up, "Psst!" They shook your shoulder, making you wake up more, but you just brushed their hand off.

"Wake up!" They slapped you across the face and you shot up, "Sorry..." they mumbled. You touched your face where you got slapped, "Ouch.."

You looked up, staring into the hazel eyes of the girl who woke you up. She was young, around your age, she had straight light brown hair that messily fell on her shoulders. She had a white short dress, that you noticed you had on too.

With a quick few glances you could make out bodys of others girls laying on the floor, sleeping. The room was dark, it was hard to see anything. "What... what is this place?" You whispered, a bit stunned.

"This is Dr. O'Deorain's lab.. this is where she keeps all of the female test subjects.." you stood up, "Where is the door..?" The girl stood up, standing at your side. She pointed to the wall, in the dark you could slightly make out the lines of the door.

You trotted over to the door, jumping over sleeping bodys. "How do we get out?" You traced the line of the door, it was locked very tight. "W-we can't.. theres no way.. and if you try and run when she opens the door she'll kill you.. I've seen it twice.."

A chill ran down your spine, "We can't stay here.. I can't stay here.. I need to find my friends.." You thought of Michael and Laura, being forced to separate, which always seemed impossible for the close couple.

Deliahs screams filled your imagination, picturing her being seperated from her mother. You managed to hold your tears, you never wore a very strong person, but if you wanted to survive her, you needed to not be weak.

The girl sighed and put a hand on your shoulder, "It's best to forget them.. I've been here around 6 months.. it's the only way to stay sane.." you didn't respond, just clenched your hand that was tracing the door.

"... I'm Chloe." She spoke after a few moments of silence, you turned around and gave her a very faint smile, "I'm Y/n."

An hour later...

Apparently, Chloe woke you up about an hour before a lab assistant was about to come by and give you food. She wanted to fill you in with what was happening before you woke up with everyone else in pure confusion.

You and Chloe silently spoke for that hour, just about life. She told you that she lived in London before this, she had a fiancee, and she was a successful actress. You told her about your boring life as a herboligist, but she found it interesting.

A screeching of metal on metal made you both snap your head to the door. It slowly opened, letting a bright white light seep in. You flinched away, your eyes not used to anything but the pitch black.

A lab assistant stood at the door, holding a bucket of something that didn't smell so good. They took a pipe from their other hand and banged on the door, making a loud noise. You covered your ears as they banged and screamed, "Up and adem, girls!" One by one the girls groggily got up.

The girls were all very different, from ages around 18 to 76, but they all wore the same white dress. The lab assistant stopped banging on the door and they walked to the middle of the room, where there was a huge wooden boxish rectangle.

They dumped the disgusting mush of what you think was apples and some brown riceish oatmeal stuff into it. Immediately all the girls ran to it and the lab assistant left, locking the door behind themselves.

You almost vomited by it, all the girls ate it like it was the best meal they ever had, though you thought it was pure poison. Chloe walked over to you, holding out half of a mushy apple.

Disgust filled your face and Chloe laughed a little, "you'll get used to it.. eventually.." You were starving, so you hesitantly took the the apple. You sat down and slowly bit into the apple.

It felt amazing to finally eat something, you wanted to gulp down the entire right that second, yet you wanted to through it up, and get rid of the horrendous taste. But you kept eating, you needed the energy yo escape...

((An apple a day keeps the Doctor O'Deorain away))