Chapter 7

Narrator's POV
*Monday morning*

The atmosphere was tense, really tense, at least for a certain  (h/c) lady. She felt it would be an odd day or something big would happen.

Classes went on pretty fine, except the constant groans of the sadistic red head and small yawns from the blueberry cinnamon roll.

It was time for PE and (y/n)'s guard was up. She had this feeling that someone was coming, someone she wouldn't like very well.

Karasuma was cut short on his lesson when an uninvited guest approachesd the class with a bag. He was big with a cute looking baby face.

"Karasuma, don't know if you've been informed but I will be taking the students P.E from now on" The large man said.

"What, why?" "The government figured you'd need some help with training these children." The man calmly retorted back.

He turned to face the children and introduced himself.

"Hello children! I'm Takaoka, but you can call me dad." He said as he opened the bag which revealed sweets, cake and all sorts if things.

"C'mon, dig in" Takaoka looked at the children and sat down beside the blanket of goodies. Soon after a few of the students had already joined him.

The few that didn't sat far away, just stared or wandered the area.

(Y/n) had chosen to not partake in the little show of an attempt of trust. She looked at Takaoka with a blank face.

The students had finished the sweets and were now ready for the actual class.

"Now children, I've brought a new schedule in for your training"

He pulled out papers and distributed it among the students. To say the least, they were not happy.

The schedule was outrageous.

Maehara decided to speak up about it. "Sensei, umm this is a little too much. I mean aside from killing Koro-sensei we still have school wor-" He was cut short with a blow to his stomach. He fell down and started coughing.

"Did Daddy say you could talk back?"

Kanzaki also wanted to speak up, "Sensei you know, I think I'd like to stay in Mr Karasuma's class.". A hand was brought to her face making her fall back.

She and Maehara were both helped up by their fellow students.

"Look, this isn't all fun and games! By the time I'm done with you, you all would be octopus killing machines!!" Takaoka said in a frightening tone.

Fear was very much evident in the student's eyes.

They kept working their butts off barely stopping for a break.

Karasuma couldn't stand this anymore. He walked over to the fat ass and grabbed him by the hand.

"Takaoka, stop this! They're just kids!"

"Oh ho ho. Karasuma you keep to your own subject, P.E is mine. You just don't like my teaching ways" Takaoka shot back. Karasuma looked him in the eye but didn't say a word.

"Ok, how about this. To prove my way is superior.." Takaoka walked to his bag and brought out a knife, not a rubber one, an actual knife. ".. pick your top student, if they're able to tackle me then I'll leave. To make this fair, ill even go without a weapon".

Karasuma was conflicted, he stared blankly at the knife in front of him. He walked carefully to the knife and picked it up.

The students were a bit shocked and quite scared; one of them was going to have to fight the army man.

"Takaoka, I can pick two students. Is that ok?" Karasuma suddenly asked before he reached the students.

"Why not" Takaoka simply shrugged.

Karasuma looked at his students carefully before walking over to a bluenette.

The others were simple shocked, with the same thought running through their heads.

'How is Nagisa supposed to beat that?!'

"Nagisa you don't have to do this but-" Karasuma was cut off when Nagisa took the knife with determination in his eyes.

Karasuma looked at the girl at the far corner of the field, staring at her with a blank face and her doing the same.

"I presume you want me to be the second?" (Y/n) spoke, completely taking the other students off guard, Karasuma nodded.

(Y/n) and Nagisa both stepped out, looking ready for an attack.

"All you need to do is tackle me, good enough right?" Takaoka asked and they both nodded.

"Shiota-Kun, do you want to lead or?" (Y/n) asked out of the blue. Nagisa looked at her and thought.

'I have never really seen (l/n)-chan's fighting style. I could take this chance to see it up close-'

"Shiota-Kun, you take the lead, I'll accompany you"

Nagisa calmly composed himself and started walking up to Takaoka with a smile, (y/n) trailing behind with a monotone face. Nagisa walked in slow motion towards Takaoka, his smile not faltering at all. (Y/n) walked close behind with her monotone face.

Takaoka was simply confused and shocked to say the least, how can a kid be so composed in this kind of thing?!.

The two steadily increased their pace, walking like they weren't about to tackle a man.

Nagisa easily slid accros the man, giving off the bloodlust of a snake, the man felt chucked and scared to say the least. (Y/n) used a more direct attack, with a knife in her hand she went straight for the kill, careful not to release any bloodlust, she lundged at him causing him to fall back and Nagisa easily wrapping around his body.

Takaoka fell back, Nagisa at his back, legs around the older man's body with a knife to the throat, (y/n) on top of the man, on his stomach, left hand on his stomach and right hand holding a knife to his chest.

Takaoka was, scared you could say, rather traumatised. The students were all sitting  in shock, Karasuma was beyond surprised. Nagisa still had a smile on his face and (y/n) with her monotone one.

(Y/n) got off the older man and dusted her skirt. She stoped the knife carefully and entered the building.

Koro-sensei soon came and complained at how Karauma allows his students to handle actual knives.

Takaoka, who was now freed from Nagisa's grip, was opposing to the matter. He was about to make a drastic move when Mr Asano stoped him.

Takaoka walked away swearing he will get the students back.

Nagisa was praised for his action, they were going to do the same with (y/n) but she excused herself.

~later~
(Y/n) walked into the house and was surprised to see Shima still in there.

"What are you still doing here?" She asked with a monotone voice.

"I'm done with my mission!"

"So?"

"I'm gonna help you out with yours!!"

"..."

(A/N: Back with another *coughcrappycough* chapter.

Remember to vote and leave a comment🤓
I really appreciate your feedback!!
-Debbie💗)