5

Hadeya, Ahkmenrah and their parents sat around a table, waiting for the fathers of both to sign the marriage settlement, making their marriage official. As they did, the couple held hands and smiled at each other eagerly, as all they wanted was to be together. Even though the pair were only seventeen, they were soulmates and wanted to be together and start a family as soon as possible, which both sets of parents couldn't agree with more. The marriage settlement agreed that they lived together, which would commence immediately after the signing.

As the signing finished, the two newlyweds were taken to the house of the pharaoh where Hadeya would now be living with her husband. Hadeya looked around the beautiful, golden decorated house, overwhelmed she was actually going to live somewhere so fancy. Sure her family had wealth but not as much as the royal family clearly did.

"My wife." Ahkmenrah said, wrapping her arms around Hadeya, so he was giving her a back hug. Hadeya blushed at the name, still shocked but filled with only love for the man.
She turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck, while his remained around her waist.

"My husband." She replied, teasingly in return, causing the pharaoh to blush as well. "I love you." She said suddenly, for the first time. Both knew they loved the other, it just hadn't been said yet.

"I love you too," Ahkmenrah said, grinning at his wife before pulling her in for their first kiss as husband and wife.

Holly woke up, with a jolt. She was beginning to wonder why she was having dreams about the owner of the tablet that brung the museum to life, and the pharaoh she assumed was in the sarcophagus. She also began questioning why, in 50 years this man hadn't been let out, from what she had seen, he seemed nice enough.

Ignoring her thoughts, she searched through the museum for her dad, and couldn't deny she was pretty weirded out when she was him and a monkey slapping each other. Theodore Roosevelt joined her, equally as confused at the scene in front of them.

"Good Lord, Lawrence! Why are you slapping a monkey?" Teddy questioned as he and Holly moved closer to the night guard.

"Teddy, this guy's been pushing me, and I'm sick of it!" Holly laughed at her dad, and how he sounded like she and Nicky did when fighting.

"Poppycock. This is your primate brother. Without him, there's no us." Teddy said, causing Holly to nod, still laughing "Are you rabid? Wipe that off."

"You have to deal with this creature with love and respect. Holly, you try."

"But I'm not lovely or respectful," Holly said in all seriousness, but continued anyway, "May I have the keys, dear friend?" When Dexter handed her the keys, she turned to her dad and Teddy in surprise.

"Well, you know what? You seem to know what you're doing, so I'm gonna let you take over." Larry said to Teddy, grabbing the keys off of Holly and giving them to Teddy, then pulling Holly with him.

"No, no. My dear boy, you can't put up the flag now. The museum is on the verge of anarchy."

"What? Anarchy? How?" Holly said, did she really miss that much while sleeping.

"I tried! I came back tonight, didn't I?" Larry yelled at Teddy, ignoring his daughter, who missed everything while sleeping

"Tried? That was one night. I didn't build the Panama Canal the in one day."

"That's great, but I'm stuck with the most ridiculous job in history."

"Some men are born great, Lawrence--"

"Yeah, I know. Some have greatness thrust upon them. You hit me with that chestnut last night." Larry cut Teddy off, hitting him with what he thought was the truth "The thing is, not everyone is great. That's the problem. Some of us are just ordinary."

"No, you're not, Lawrence. Stop wallowing in self-pity." Theodore began, "Every journey begins with a footstep. Teach the inhabitants to get along, they wouldn't need to be locked up." He lectured.

"That means a lot coming from a guy who's spent the last 50 years spying on a girl he's never even talked to." Larry hit back, not really caring for what the president said.

"I was going to make contact. Lawrence, please."

"I'm done, all right?" "No, Rexy! No!" But when Larry turned around Teddy had frozen, Larry's keys still in hand.

~~~~