1: New school, new home, old me

⬆A picture of Ash⬆

"I packed everything you need in these suitcases son, if I forgot anything you can just call me and I'll be right here." First of all, I hate when people over explain things. Second, I find my mother's blabbering one of the most annoying things amongst a lot of other stuff. Third, I, Ashby Brooke, absolutely hate it when I need to go in a new surrounding. And that's what I'm forced into doing now. 

After a lovely meeting with a few guys behind my old school, I ended up with a bruised cheek, broken nose and embarrassed to no end. Not only did a security guard have to drag me into the principals office, but every single kid from school had to see it. I never liked being the center of attention, that's why I didn't make friends, or talk much with anybody. They all caused someone to look my way and I didn't want that. 

Now, as I stood in front of my new school I could see the faces looking at me from the window and my mother kept on talking. She gave them all too much time to analyze me.

"Alright mom. I got it. Now can I go in?" 

"Oh, okay honey. Please call me when you get settled." My mom pulled me in for a hug and kissed both my cheeks. God, stop this torture. 

"I love you honey. You'll be so far from home but I just know it'll be better here. It's the best school around." She wipes a few tears that fell down.

"Yeah, okay. Love you too." I take both my suitcases by their handles and drag them behind me as I walk away from my mom's car and her. She kept waving at me until the entrance doors were closed. And that's when I saw it. My worst fear. The hundreds of eyes staring at me.

"Welcome to Glory's Academy For Boys, Ashby." A woman, I suppose is the principal approaches me. She puts one hand out for me to shake and I do after I look at her and her hand again.

"Yeah, thanks." What am I supposed to say? 

"Don't mind the students. It's lunch time now and they wanted to see the new kid. Follow me now please." She walks forward and I hurry after her, dragging my suitcases. I look down as I walk by all the boys but as I do I put on my most intimidating look. I can't let these fools see my real emotions. I hear a few greetings and foul words as I pass by and finally let out the breath I've been holding out when I get in the principals office.

"I'm Principal Weathers, nice to meet you Ashby." At least she's friendly, I guess. "In this folder I prepared your class schedule, the list of rules, your room number and key and a little booklet with some information about the school. And in this bag is your uniform. You have two shirts and two pairs of pants. Feel free to ask anything." I take the folder and bag and say nothing. 

"Nothing? Very well. You're free to go now. You start with classes tomorrow." I gladly stand up and leave. I stop in front of the office to see my room number and take out the key. Room 084. Time to do a little search.

I walk around the dorm halls until finally I manage to find my room. I try and unlock it but surprisingly it's unlocked. I open up to find an absolutely wonderful scene before me. And please note the sarcasm. Before my eyes lay a boy that is very openly jerking off.

"Hey! Hide that thing man." I turn away from the horrid scene.

"Sorry dude." I hear a belt buckle and I look at him all dressed again.

"Have you heard of locking the door before?" I put my suitcases next to the vacant bed.

"Yeah, sorry." He rubs his neck awkwardly. "So, you the new roommate?" He asks me.

"As you can see." I sit down on my surprisingly comfortable bed.

"I'm Trevor." He smiles.

"Ash." 

"Wanna come meet my friends?" 

"No." 

"Ah, okay then. I'll leave you to unpack. See ya later." Thank god, he leaves me alone.

I spend the few hours of peace just laying in my bed and listening to some music, while my suitcases are just begging to be unpacked and as soon as I decide to do so in comes Trevor.

"Trevor, you gotta start knocking before entering." I raise my eyebrows at him looking annoyed.

"Sheesh, okay dude. Just chill." Hah. Chill he says. 

I continue to unpack my clothes and put them in the wardrobe Trevor and I share. 

"Hey, you like to write?" I turn around to see Trevor has picked up one of my notebooks. I run and snatch it from him.

"Don't ever touch my stuff." I throw him the nastiest glare I can manage.

"Dude, what's your problem? Ever since you came you've been nothing but a dick." You're my problem, you uncooked wiener. 

"I don't have a problem. This is me, live with it." I get back to unpacking.
Trevor just huffs and slams the door as he exits. 

"Jackass." I comment.