(S3) chapter 14

(A/N: Before all of you read, you will get angry of some parts and have a big surprise in this chapter, enjoy.)

At the occult research clubroom everyone is preparing for the rating game against diodora.

Rias: We're off. Said with a smile.

Irina: Good luck. Said with a smile.

They teleport away.

Azazel: Let's go as well. Said with a smile.

Irina: I'm going too because lord michael orders. Said with a neutral look.

Rossweisse: Are you certainly about this?, keeping a cecret from them. Said with a worried look.

Azazel: If nothing happens we just say is a surprise, if not then we kick ass. Said with a smirk.

Kuroka: Let's hope. Said with a worried look.

Azazel looks at her.

Azazel: Your worried about (y/n)?. Said with a questionable look.

She nodded.

Kuroka: The dark power is almost taking control of him. Said with a worried look.

That made irina and surprisingly rossweisse to worry about him.

Azazel: Let's hope that the bracelet holds for now. Said with a serious look.

At a battle field.

The gremory group appeared.

Issei: Whoa, that's metal. Said with a surprised look.

Kiba: Is this the place we fight?. Said with a questionable look.

Rias: That's odd the ref should announced us by now. Said with a questionable look.

Gasper: Maybe something happen. Said with a nervous look.

Then suddenly (y/n) wearing his battle outfit, felt multiple presence.

Y/N: We got company. Said with a serious look.

Then several orange magic circles appeared.

Rias: That's not the crest of astaroth. Said with a serious look.

Then everyone preparing, issei summons his boosted gear, kiba and xenovia summons their swords, koneko brought out her cat ears and tail out, (y/n) turns to his dragon force form, akeno bring out both her powers and rias her power.

Then (y/n) sees the symbol.

Y/N: Rias if I'm not mistaken isn't that the crest of the old satan faction?. Said with a serious look.

Rias: Yes your correct. Said with a serious look.

Then many devil soldiers appeared.

Devil soldier 1: For the despicable and traitors devils of the house of gremory were here to take back that belongs to us. Said.

Issei: Where the hell these creeps come from?. Said with a serious look.

They heard asia screaming and they a look to see her being held by diodora.

Issei: ASIA!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Diodora: Greetings, asia argento will be coming with me. Said with a smirk.