six.

jungkook's pov

"bro what the fuck happened to you?" namjoon gasped as he caught a glimpse of my scratched up back. angry red lines stood out bright as day.

"taehyung." was all i said.

"jesus christ. was he mad at you or something?" namjoon asked flabbergasted.

"no, i just know how to pleasure him." i smirked as namjoon cringed.

"dude i'd like to keep the image of innocent taehyung in my head. please and thanks." he sassed back at me.

i shook my head, imagining what he would think if i told him all of the things my taehyung liked in bed.

how he moaned my name so sweetly by my ear- i shook my head, not wanting to get a boner right that second.

"dude my friend is having a party tomorrow night. said i could bring some friends, are you down?" namjoon asked as they studied in his dorm.

"yeah sure. who and who is going?" i asked, knowing well that taehyung wouldn't go.

even if he wanted to (which he didn't) i wouldn't let him go. too many drunken idiots.

"just yoongi, hoseok, you and i. the men." namjoon stated proudly.

"dude if jimin heard you say that he would slap the shit out of you." i laughed as i already knew jimin was sensitive about the topic.

"not my fault that he's a whiny bottom." namjoon laughed out loud.

i shook my head at my friend, but nonetheless looked forward to the party.

i wish i had known then, if i did, i would've stayed the hell away.