𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑻𝒀...

                   verona macaulay is completely happy. as far as anyone at hogwarts knew, verona was absolutely perfect. dubbed with the nickname 'snow white', it wasn't very hard to see why most people regarded her as such. she was at the top of all her classes and was popular, friends with just about anyone and everyone. she was pretty but it was her intelligence as well as kindness that managed to win people, it being no surprise that she was sorted into ravenclaw. she would have even been made head girl if it hadn't been for know-it-all lucy woodrow taking her place. despite the little hiccup, you'll never find verona macaulay without a smile on her face.

                   verona macaualay is happy. even with the mounting pressure of having maintain her perfect grades and her reputation. even with the growing desire to simply forget it all and disappear. even with the small part of her now yearning to do something for herself rather than others. she's constantly watched, everyone looking to her as a role model - a shining example of how to act. no matter what, she constantly has to do what she's told and there's little to no room for error. and failure is far from an option.

                   verona macaulay is absolutely pissed. the anger within her is only growing and she's not sure how much longer she can contain. she's tired of having to please everyone rather than herself. she just wants to be selfish, to do something completely wrong and wicked. and with the new year vastly approaching, verona's determined to do something fun. unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the new year's going to be very different. it starts off in the same way, the boring routine enough to make verona want to rip her hair out. she's not sure how much longer she can go on, seeking for some sort of answer out. she definitely doesn't expect tom riddle, elusive head boy and overall arrogant snob, to be that answer. but when he catches her in the act of nearly ending her own life, both have a shared secret that'll bond them together. soon enough, the two become friends - an odd pair of both light and darkness.