Ch 12. The One with the Blob.

The last year for them had passed by quickly. After their ordeals with their companies the two made the decision to leave Seoul for obvious reasons. Instead they moved to Jeju island, bought a big house and got a few pets. Everything was right where they wanted it to be.

It was a full moon tonight. The white sheets were cool against Jennie's skin. She was propped up on her elbow admiring the girl next to her with a stupid grin on her face.

Her wife was in a restful sleep, her mouth partially open as usual. Jennie's eyes scanned over the bridge of her narrow nose. Every dip and curve engraved in her head.

Jennie kisses the top of Jisoo's head. "I love you—"

Jisoo outs an obnoxiously loud snore.

"-I can't do this." Jennie grumbles flopping back down into bed.

•••

The next morning Jennie and Jisoo were roaming the grocery store.

"Oh look honey, they have the peppers you like on sale." Jisoo points out. "Excuse me miss?" She calls out a nearby worker. "Do you happen to have—"

"Honey, where is she?" Jennie furrows her brows, eyes frantically looking around.

"What?" Jisoo says confused. Looking down by her side the same type of panic hits her.

"I thought you had her sighted." Jennie says checking nearby aisles.

"I'll take East, you take West." Jisoo motions.

The two split up in the grocery store to search separate sections. Eventually coming to a stop in the same aisle. Sighs of relief escaping them.

"Baby," Jennie crouches down to her level. "What did mommy tell you about guns. Guns are not—"

The three year old girl curiously pulls the trigger of the toy gun making the sticky bullet hit Jennie square in the forehead.

"-good." Jennie closes her eyes with a sigh.

"What a shot!" Jisoo praises while picking up their little girl. She kisses her on the forehead with a proud grin. "Honey did you see that?"

Jennie gives her a tight lipped smile and a nod.

"Amazing." Jisoo chuckles kissing the little girl once more.

•••

"I'm just saying she's got natural talent." Jisoo rants while carrying their groceries to the car.

"Yeah? If she floats in the bathtub you're gonna make her an astronaut?" Jennie grins while holding their daughter's hand.

"Aptitude sweetheart. We don't want to stunt her growth." Jisoo says. Popping the trunk open she loads the groceries into it while Jennie straps their daughter into her seat.

"We've talked about this Jisoo." Jennie says.

"I'm just saying." Jisoo raises her hands innocently, opening the door for Jennie before closing it. "I mean she's got talent, you have to admit."

The couple were always spilt when it came in to this issue regarding their daughter. At three ears old, Eden Kim was showing very early development especially in the areas of coordination, learning skills, and a high pain tolerance. It was clear she inherited the agent skills both Jennie and Jisoo held.

Jisoo was all for it, wanting their daughter to become the best the field has ever seen. Jennie however was the opposite. She didn't want their daughter anywhere near any type of danger never mind signing her into an Agency.