Chapter 4

"Lauren my angel can you come to my office please?", Lauren's father buzzed through her radio.

"Coming.", Lauren replied before slipping out her room to go to her father's office. She knocked on the door softly before being granted to go inside.

"Can I help you father?", Lauren asked.

"Ahh yes my angel I need you to pick something up for me.", Mike said as he wrote stuff down on the paper before him.

"In the afternoon father? Wouldn't that be too risky?", Lauren asked cautiously.

Not only as she is the daughter of one of the most wanted mafia groups, but she herself is the most wanted criminal in all of the world. People have yet to find her identity, but everyone just calls her 'The Angel Of Blood.' Everytime Lauren heard that title it only made her smile. She loved the title. It made her feel strong.

"It is risky, but I know you vigilant and will keep yourself hidden.", Lauren's father said.

"Where's the package?", Lauren asked.

"It's in Orlando it'll take you a day to get there.", Mike said.

"Ok I'll get it. What exactly am I picking up?", Lauren asked.

"Guns and drugs my angel. George will be expecting you.", Mike said with a small smile.

"George?!", Lauren exclaimed happily.

George was old friend of Lauren's when she was younger. His father was good friends with my father and they were allied mafia groups. It's been a few years since Lauren has seen her childhood friend and she's more than excited now to go pick of the package.

Mike chuckled "Yes my angel. That's kinda of a reason why I want you to go. I know it's been awhile since you've seen him and I thought this would be a nice reward after all of your hard work you've done."

Lauren squealed happily, but immediately caught herself to regain her posture. "I'll return with the package father. Should I take the truck or the van?", Lauren asked as she went to the key drawer.

"Take the van. The packaging will bring suspicion if it left in the open in the back of the truck. The van will be much more private.", Mike instructed. 

Lauren nodded and grabbed the keys for the red van. "Anything else father?", Lauren asked.

"No my angel all I need is those packages. Be careful, stay vigilant, if anyone gets in your way.... kill em.", Mike said sternly.

Lauren smirked "Don't worry father that's my specialty."

____

"Alright I'm all packed and ready to go.", Lauren said as she loaded her luggage into the van.

Since it would be a days trip Mike had suggested Lauren to pack some clothes and stay the night somewhere.

"Awesome you take care now you hear?", Liam said as he patted Lauren's shoulder.

"You got it.", Lauren said as she closed the back doors of the van and made her way to the driver's seat.

Lauren put the key into ignition, making the van come to life, light a joint, and started to drive down the streets to head to Orlando. The drive was surprisingly simple so far. Usually around this time traffic was the absolute worst in Miami. Lauren hated being out when it's daylight she felt more exposed and she really wasn't used to seeing the sun. Although Lauren found it nice to see the colors of the world she hated the fact that so many lives were just trotting the streets.

Lauren wanted nothing more than to have them dead before her as she towered above. She was aware of her power and she was aware of what she was capable of. It was only a matter of time. Lauren snapped out of her imagination as she entered onto the highway. To pass time she decided the plug her phone into the van and play music from her playlist. Although Lauren didn't show it. Ever. She enjoyed singing.

Not that she felt like she was any good, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. As Lauren was coming up to her exit she had to stop quickly as police cars zoomed in front of her in a high speed chase for a rickety old car. Lauren watched in fascination as the car skilfully moved through the heavy amount of cars, leaving the police cars in the dust.

Lauren caught a small glimpse of the driver, she had blonde hair with a rose tattoo on her shoulder, then there was ponytail brown haired girl in the backseat counting money, finally there was a guy covered in tattoos and had rough edge scars all over him shooting a pistol at the cop cars.

Lauren's blood pumped in slight adrenaline as she watch the scene before it was out of her sight. 

"Not bad blondy.", Lauren smirked as she continued her way to Orlando.

____

"There you go ma'am enjoy your stay.", the elderly women said as she handed Lauren her key card to her room.

Lauren left the money of the counter and went to go search for her room. Once she found it she entered inside, closed the door, locking it, and went to flop herself on the bed.

She arrived the Orlando a little earlier than expected, but it's been a long day of driving and the muscles in Lauren's body were begging for some relief from the van's chairs. Lauren looked around the her motel room. It wasn't anything over the top fancy. Just a bed, a kitchen, a TV, drawers, and a restroom. Lauren didn't really care since she didn't really care for much fancy stuff.

Lauren's phone buzzed and she picked up to see a text from her father asking if she arrived yet. Lauren responded quickly saying yes and she's staying in a motel for tonight. Lauren won't have to pick up the package until tomorrow at 9 am so she's free until then.

Although Lauren is tired she wanted at least a bit of fun. She went to the restroom and applied some makeup, took off her hoodie to put on a crop top, took her leather jeans off for some ripped pants, and changed her combat boots to some white adidas. Lauren then went to her luggage to grab money, put her key card somewhere safe, and headed out.

"Siri show me club locations in Orlando."