Twenty Three || Pleasurable Nights

Note:I'll post smut on another app or account! Enjoy this small bit of sexual content! 🐱

Note:
I'll post smut on another app or account! Enjoy this small bit of sexual content! 🐱

Pleasurable Nights
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

I wake up with Seja still in my arms. He was silently sleeping with a soft expression on his face. That was a good sign. I slowly get out of bed being extremely careful not to make a noise or sudden movement that will wake him up. I give a kiss on his forehead before leaving the room and going to knock on Jimin's door. I wait a few moments until he opened the door.

"Jiyeon...what are you doing here?" he asked with a shocked expression, "you should be sleeping with Seja."

"I missed you," I grumble pulling him into a tight hug.

He is taken aback and hesitantly wraps his arms around my body. We stood there together for a few moments just to hug. I smelt his strong cologne on his pajamas. He smelt so good, always. I close my eyes with my head lying in the crook of his neck.

"You should go back and sleep, Seja is going to cry," he stated.

Why would he push me away?

"Why? Do you not want me here?" I ask with sadness evident in my voice.

"It's not that," he starts, "I missed you too, but the sight of you right now is hurting me."

He cares for me. I pout happily letting go of the hug.

"I to spend the night with you," I whisper.

He looks at me trying to find the words to answer what I had just said. Is he thinking perverted now?

I trace my hand up from his shoulder down to his fingertips. He watches my arm and then looks at me.

"You make it hard to resist you," he complains.

"Then don't resist," I smirked.

He takes that as a chance to drag me into his room and lock his door. He pushes me against the interior of his door and smashes his lips onto mine. I wrap my arms around the nape of his neck and pull him closer until there was no space between the two of us. He traces his warm fingers on the middle of my back. My shoulder blades side by side. He was feeling just around my spine. I take my right hands and run my hand through his soft hair. I pull and grip when I ran my hand through.