Chapter 1.2

[Flashback Continues]

BeiTang MinQian is the only heir to the family of his generation. He has three elder sisters.

Eldest sister, BeiTang YaZhi, is older than him and his twin (third sister) BeiTang HuiZhi, by 15 years, and older than his second sister by 11 years. Many people have once speculated that coming to this generation; it would not be easy for the BeiTang family to have a male heir. Who would have known that many years later, Madam BeiTang was once again pregnant, expanding the family branch, giving birth to a set of twins, MinQian and his twin sister, HuiZhi.

Thus, with regards to the BeiTang family, as the only male heir, BeiTang MinQian embodies the future and ongoing prosperity of the family.

Remembering that boy's youthful face, Su YuanHeng understood that he (BeiTang MinQian) actually do have the right to be arrogant and coldly indifferent.

He was born as a person very different from himself. He is an heir to an age-old aristocratic noble family. As compared to an ordinary person like him, their differences are actually wider than heaven and earth.

BeiTang HuiZhi's surgery was very successful. Although Su YuanHeng was only twenty years old at that time, he was already a rare expert in neuroscience.

Remembering when he (Su YuanHeng) exited the operating room, BeiTang MinQian was waiting outside, surrounded by the crowd. The surgery took an entire four hours. It was so long that even the hospital's director was alarmed. The hospital was secretly closed off by BeiTang YaZhi because of this family member's surgery. This was also the first time that Su YuanHeng had witnessed the unconventional forceful tactics of a strong-willed, successful woman from the business and political world.

When he made the announcement of the surgery's success, the teenager who had no expression on his face hinted a faint smile. This kind of faint smile softened his features, revealing a trace of what a teenager should look like.

"Thank you."

Unexpected words coming from his mouth, this faint smile along with such sincere words instantly made Su YuanHeng lose his senses.

As it turned out, he actually looked very good when he smiles...

Su YuanHeng suddenly blushed at his own heartfelt thoughts. At this time, he noticed that that BeiTang MinQian's evening attire actually had spots of blood and his pale forehead still had traces of treated trauma injuries.

"You......?"

Su YuanHeng had wanted to ask if he was fine but was interrupted by the surrounding bodyguards. This group of people guarded BeiTang MinQian and hastily escorted him out. Su YuanHeng didn't even have the time to change his clothes before he was called away by the director.

Speaking of that, his first two meetings with BeiTang MinQian didn't even last a total ten minutes, but he seemed to have known this person his entire life. This kind of strong emotions coming from the bottom of his heart is not something that anyone could explain. It had made him inexplicably lose his mind, yet intensely look forward to it. As if he had been waiting for this hurried encounter his entire life......

[Present Time]

A burst of ringtones pulled Su YuanHeng from his distant memories. He took out his cellphone. It turned out that the hospital is calling to tell him to quickly return to the hospital for a follow-up on the post-surgery of the governmental official.

When Su YuanHeng left the hospital, it was already twelve o'clock midnight. Dealing with BeiTang YaZhi in the afternoon had already consumed all his energy. In addition to spending the night at the hospital, this time he was really tired...physically and mentally.