Chapter 3.2

As it turned out, BeiTang MinQian had always treated him as a lover.

Su YuanHeng was unable to describe the feelings in his heart. But BeiTang MinQian is erupting in rage. He was already unbearably angry with Su YuanHeng's reaction at the villa earlier. At this moment, he was even more furious.

"Is there someone else? Huh? "

"What?" This time Su YuanHeng was the one stunned.

"I asked if you have somebody else!"

"What shit are you saying!" Su YuanHeng's voice also got louder.

"Then what is it with you? I haven't return in six months and when I do, why is your attitude so indifferent?"

"Indifferent......" Su YuanHeng was so angry that he was trembling from head to toes. "You just leave whenever you say you'd leave. Then gone for half a year and returned without even letting me know ahead of time. Then, the instant you got home, you made love to me on the floor......now you're telling me that I'm indifferent? Who is the one that is actually indifferent?"

BeiTang MinQian slightly narrowed his eyes, his beautiful pupils tinged with heavy gleams of light, emitting piercing chilliness. In that moment, there is a sense of being oppressed by this expression.

"Then, who is this Yan YuHeng?" He lowered his voice and stared at Su YuanHeng coldly while asking slowly.

"I don't know! I've already said that I don't know him!" Su YuanHeng's body was shaking uncontrollably.

"You-are-lying!" BeiTang MinQian stared at him closely.

Su YuanHeng was almost at his limit. Today, he was oppressed by BeiTang MinQian's sister to where he could hardly breathe and now he is wanting to explode from being accused of infidelity by BeiTang MinQian.

"Enough! BeiTang MinQian, what rights do you have to accuse me? It's not like your sensational gossip is any less? Aren't you the one that needed to get married? If we need to break up, it is also because you forced me!"

The living room suddenly quieted down. BeiTang MinQian did not say anything else, only stared at him closely.

Su YuanHeng slightly shivered. Then he suddenly realized what he had blurted out in anger.

BeiTang MinQian silently looked at him for a moment and then turned and walked to the other side of the living room.

"I'm going to sleep in the guest room today. I think we both need to cool down a bit." He said lightly and left Su YuanHeng alone.

Lying alone in the cold bed at night, the heated air made people feel suffocated.

Su YuanHeng turned the air conditioner on to the highest and tossed around while wrapped in a thin blanket.

He thought he was already use to the days without BeiTang MinQian by his side. But this person had only returned for one night and his lame body is already longing for his embrace.

Su YuanHeng stared blankly in the darkness, not knowing where to look. It wasn't until his eyes gradually became achingly painful that he drowsily fell in a state of dreamland, a place where he was sleeping but not really sleeping.

"XiaoLi, remember, wait for me here, daddy will be back soon."

"Xiao Li, remember, you need to wait for daddy. Be good."

"Good boy...Don't forget...Don't forget your name...Xiao Li...Fei Li...You promised that you'd never leave forever...you promised..."

This man, who uttered these words and abandoned him on this cold winter night, is his own father...