Chapter 7.1

Su YuanHeng went to sleep in a daze; BeiTang MinQian didn't do anything but gently hug him. Unconsciously, he also fell asleep.

The plane landed smoothly but Su YuanHeng's complexion was really bad as he got off the plane. Even though the plane is a private plane with superior caliber, it was still a long distance flight. In his current physical condition, this was really taxing on his body, let alone the issue with the timing differences.

BeiTang MinQian could see that he was unwell and wanted to take him to the hospital but was stopped by him (Su YuanHeng).

"Let's go home first. I'll feel better after taking getting some rest."

BeiTang MinQian creased his brows, "YuanHeng, why are you always forcing yourself? It's not just you now. You have to take care of your health. Let's just go to the hospital for a checkup first."

Su YuanHeng saw that he was uncompromising so could only reply with, "Let's go home to drop off our luggage; then we can go there." As he was saying this, he pulled out Qiu ZhiYuan's business card and handed it to him. Seeing that BeiTang MinQian was confused, he explained, "I have my checkups here. This doctor understands my condition well. It's not good to change to a different hospital at the last minute. Also, I don't want to let others know. And with your face, it's better to avoid exposure in the country. "

BeiTang MinQian felt that this is appropriate. He pushed his sunglasses up on his face, "All right."

The two returned to the apartment first. It had been left vacant for nearly two months. The house was full of dust. BeiTang MinQian took the initiative to start cleaning. But doing these things is not something that he was used to so Su YuanHeng could only shook his head as he observes him.

Su YuanHeng was very exhausted but because of the timing difference, he couldn't fall asleep. So he went into the kitchen to make lunch. The two ate a simple meal. After Su YuanHeng rested for a while, BeiTang MinQian drove them to Qiu ZhiYuan's clinic.

Before returning to China, Su YuanHeng had given a call to Qiu ZhiYuan so Qiu ZhiYuan was not at all surprise in seeing him, but he stared at BeiTang MinQian.

"Strange, why do you look so familiar?"

BeiTang MinQian had put on makeup and changed into a pair of ordinary glasses; his entire temperament has changed. He said lightly, "Doctor, are you doing a checkup on me or him?"

Qiu ZhiYuan felt a bit embarrassed as he quickly smiled and turned his attention to Su YuanHeng.

Looking at the strange images on the screen, Su YuanHeng was a bit stunned. Strange, intriguing, joyful, and surprise...all these kinds of feelings converged, so complicated that it's indescribable.

BeiTang MinQian is obviously more excited than him. His hand that was holding him was gently trembling.

Looking at the ultrasound truly made the two people feel the miracle of life.

At this moment, BeiTang MinQian could not describe the emotions in his heart. He could only stare blankly at the screen.

Su YuanHeng glanced at him and sees his always cold and overbearing pitch-black eyes glimmering with brilliance. It was a kind of gaze he had never seen before.

"The baby is very healthy. I can't tell whether it is a boy or girl in this position. It'll be easier to tell in a month or two. But you are a little anemic. Your blood pressure is too high and your physical condition is not very good. It may be that the recent travelling is too hard on your body. Adding on, you are not a woman. With certain things, I can't say it well; but you must get well rested. It's best to be on bed rest for a while," Qiu ZhiYuan advised.