Chapter 8.2

When BeiTang MinQian returned home, he was extremely depressed.

Even though the arrival of the boy, Qin Su actually uplifted Su YuanHeng's spirits, but for BeiTang MinQian who never liked to interact with other people, it was really hard for him to adapt to seeing his cozy home with Su YuanHeng being suddenly intruded by a stranger.

When Qin Su first saw him (BeiTang MinQian), he was stunned for the longest time. Stuttering, "You ... aren't you that model......that famous model, Werner?"

Many girls in the orphanage are his fans. They would secretly save their little pathetic allowances and pool it together to buy his magazines. Qin Su also really liked......his physique. He had long aspired to have abs just like his.

"You've mistaken. Call me BeiTang," BeiTang MinQian calmly denied.

BeiTang MinQian's persona exudes a kind of power and influential aura that have always been convincing to people, especially for a naive youngster like Qin Su.

"Ohhh, ah ... sorry. Then I'll call you BeiTang. Nice to meet you, Mr. BeiTang," Qin Su was so nervous that he continued to stutter.

But he really looks like him.....

Su YuanHeng rubbed his head and added, "Just call him GeGe (T/N). BeiTang GeGe."

T/N: GeGe is an affectionate term for older brother.

Qin Su was astounded once again.

Call him GeGe?

What the hell. This kind of person ... with such arrogance, can I call him GeGe?

At a glance, one can see that BeiTang MinQian is no ordinary person. He is naturally born with a type of superior temperament where people would unconsciously admire and be in awe of him. And such, wouldn't dare to offend him.

BeiTang MinQian really didn't care to be called "GeGe" by Qin Su. He is the youngest in his family so no one has ever addressed him as GeGe. What's more, seeing the cautionary expression from YuanHeng, he put on a "professional" smile and uttered, "Since you call YuanHeng Ge, then it's also fine to just call me GeGe."

Oh my god! He's so gorgeous!

Qin Su suddenly felt dizzy.

The charms of the world's top model is not something that a country boy like him could bear.

Su YuanHeng, seeing that Qin Su has been mesmerized, shook his head, "I'm gonna go cook dinner."

BeiTang MinQian quickly uttered, "You don't have to, let me do it!"

Su YuanHeng stiffened, "No, it's better to let me do it."

"Go rest, I'll do it!" BeiTang MinQian said decisively as he rolled up his sleeve and walked to the kitchen.

Su YuanHeng is very worried because BeiTang MinQian's culinary skills aren't that great, but he's unrelenting.

Qin Su suddenly regained his senses and saw that the person who looks like an angel actually rolling up his sleeves to cook.

Oh my god, how could this be?! This is too unreal!

He quickly ran ahead into the kitchen and shouted, "Let me, let me. Both of you could go rest. I'll do it."

Su YuanHeng, "How could we let you do it?"

"I should, I should. Su Ge, I'm already sorry for inconveniencing you by living here. I should do some housework. Su Ge, trust my culinary skills okay? It'll be done shortly. Hurry up and go outside to Bei......Bei......go rest."