᛫➸ III ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

A knock interrupted us as I took the opportunity to gently push him off as I didn't want him to get mad at me, in a way. He walked towards the door, unlocks it and from what I saw was that RM hands Jungkook an Ipad as he scans through what was written on it as he slightly smirked before handing it back to RM and nodded, his smirk grew as he turns to look at me before slowly walking towards me. His eyes looked intensely into mine, making me feel smaller than I ever felt have in my entire life.

"Baby girl, our wedding is next week so be prepared." He says as he stopped right in front of me, my expression turned into shocked immediately. He seems to notice my expression as he roughly grabs my shoulders as I was a little startled by it.

"Don't even dare to say no to this." He sternly tells me while tightening his grip on my shoulders. I didn't know he would hurt a woman like this, there's no way in hell I'm going to marry this man.

"I will not marry you Jungkook, you don't even know how to treat a woman right," I said back in the same stern tone he used, as I used my hands to remove his tight grip on my shoulders, which fortunately allow his hands off my shoulders.

"I could care less about treating a woman right, especially you. This isn't a love story or anything alright, I'm doing this because I'm told to do so." He harshly said to me as he roughly pushed me by the shoulder which caught me by surprise. I, luckily caught myself before I fell as I looked at him to see if there were any guilt, regret or even a sorrow look but instead, his eyes were flaming, face red from anger and breathing heavily. 

I looked at him speechlessly, no man should ever treat a woman like this.

"You will get married, with me by next week. End of discussion." He demanded, glaring at me, by this time I was in utter shock. I know that this is an arranged marriage but does he have the right to treat anybody like that?

"Well, I suppose you don't know how to treat a woman right or anybody," I whispered out, feeling tears in my eyes as I didn't even know why I was tearing up. Something in me was just telling me that this wasn't a good idea and that I have to run away from this place but how can I?

"Apparently not." He agreed, before sighing and left the room, slamming the door shut. 

I walked towards the bed, sitting on it and questioning myself, Was I ready for this? Was I ready for this cold bastard to just make me his wife? What will he do to me? Without realizing that I was thinking so much in my head that I even fell asleep with the thought. 

'Will I slowly fall in love with him?'

✶ ✶ ✶

"Hyung, is the wedding confirmed and ready for next week?" Jungkook asked J-hope, who is the one who will be setting up the whole wedding event as J-hope passed an Ipad towards his leader for confirmation.