Chapter 36: Funny Truths

---------
~Funny Truths~
---------

Camila's POV

"Mom. I'm gonna go back to school! Gotta be there to assist the basketball team!" I yelled out, holding my phone as I got ready to head out of the house.

My mom showed up, frowning. "But dear. We're suppose to be at the Marshall's house for dinner soon."

I rolled my eyes, huffing lightly. "And just now you tell me? Seriously mom?" I wanted to glare at her but.. I just couldn't. Damn why does my mom have to look like a damn puppy sometimes?

"Oh come on. I wanted to surprise you." She seemed happy with that reply but I shook my head, sighing heavily.

"Mom... How many times do I have to tell you. I don't like Rose! We broke up a long time ago!"

"Just be back in time." My mom waved off my little outburst, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead before disappearing into the kitchen.

Wow. Does my mom ship us that much? Shit man...

I sighed heavily, turning around before exiting the house, walking down before reaching my baby.

"Sheldon. We're gonna have to get home early today, okay?" If anyone saw me, they'd probably think I was insane. But guess what? My motorcycle is my baby. So if I want to talk to it, fuck off.

I hopped on, placed in the key before starting the engine, kicking myself up from the stand before revving the engine and speeding away.

---

Parking into the school student's parking lot, I climbed off from Sheldon.

My back felt a little sweaty which sucked, and I could feel my head getting a bit dizzy. I hope I'm not getting sick.

The school was empty but I saw a few other cars and bikes parked around. I walked into school, spotting Blair(the captain of the team) also heading into school.

"Yo! Blair!" I called out.

She turned around, her eyebrows raising at the sight of me running towards her.

"What's up?" She said, staring at me as I stood beside her.

I panted softly before shaking my head. "No I just wanted to walk in with someone." I replied, smiling and she chuckled amusingly.

"Oh. Okay. C'mon lets go." She walked again but this time I was beside her and we entered school side by side.

There wasn't much for us to talk about, so I didn't really say anything to her.

We found the gymnasium and entered, I think she nearly tripped or something because suddenly she's falling and my eyes widen.

I go for her, catching her right before she had the chance to hit the ground.

Her eyes were closed tight as she waited for the impact to come and I smiled amusingly.
Her eyes opened and she stared up at me in shock.

"Holy fuck Cabello." She mumbled out, laughing in shock.

My hands slipped and I accidentally grabbed her ass. Well. Fuck.

"Oh shit. Sorry." I said frantically.

She laughed, standing up now.
"Oh shit. That was very grabby." She winked playfully and I laughed.

"Well. Be thankful you didn't fall on that ass." I said with a small amused chuckle.