Ch. 61

Two days after the release of 'Written in the Stars', Molly Rose performed in New York

Two days after the release of 'Written in the Stars', Molly Rose performed in New York. In the middle of her set list, Jimin was lifted to the stage, surprising Molly Rose and her fans.

The two performed their duet, and his members emerged from backstage as the song was ending, bring her roses.

It has been a while since they've been together in a public setting. Many fans were afraid that things weren't going so well between them, but last night's event proved us all wrong.

BTS members and Molly Rose seem as loving and friendly as they've ever been, making their supporters as happy as ever.

Best wishes

-

Last night, as BTS and Molly Rose arrived at the Las Vegas airport to attend the 2019 Billboard Awards this May, the happy couple seemed not so happy

Armies and Roses are so used to the couple walking together,but last night's event shocked them as the couple did not walk out of the airport together. Instead, Molly Rose walked in between the youngest member and the blue headed handsome man, Jungkook and Suga. While, Jimin walked on his own behind the group. Molly hopped in the car with Jungkook and Tae, leaving Jimin with the leader.

Fans waiting outside the airport pointed out that Jimin seemed upset while Molly's eyes were bloodshot and swollen.

The next morning, BTS and Molly were spotted having breakfast. A few moments after entering the diner, Molly Rose exited with Jimin trailing behind her. He grabbed her hand, trying to stop here, but she pulled away from his grasp and entered an Uber.

We hope everything is fine between the two.

-