19. ᶜʳᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍˢ

"WAAAAAAHHHH!!! GIVE ME FOOD!!! CAKES!!! ANYTHING SWEET YOU DUMBASS LADYNAPPER!!!"

It has been three days since [Y/n]'s monstrous thing called period has started. And now, she is craving for something sweet in 3 fucking a.m.

Alex has been sleeping right outside the basement door these nights as he wanted to aid her immediately when needed. Of course, he still puts his mask on.

He rushed to the nearest 24hrs open convenience store and brought a piece of strawberry cake.

Feeling extremely tired, he rushed back and opened the basement, to find, [Y/n] anime crying as she chewed on her lips.

He literally shoved the cake in her mouth and patted her head, like this⬇

"Everything will be okay

"Everything will be okay. . ." He muttered sleepily.

"Ephrything will not be okay! I am ghetting phucking chramps!"

Alex tried to sooth her cramps by rubbing her belly- "don't touch me!! I want Tadashi!! My baby must've been not sleeping fo-"

"SHUT UP!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU TO BE WITH ME?!"

[Y/n] silenced herself as she wanted to hear her kidnapper, or at least, get a clue who is behind that mask.

"All these years, I've suffered without you," he looked up, his eyes watering, "I-I. . .why can't you understand I love you. . .?"

[Y/n] chewed on her cake with a resting bitch face. Then she gulped.

"So, you are Alex."

" I can never hide from you, can I?" Shaking his head sideways, Alex removed his mask. Revealing his right bandaged eye.

"Woah, did you cut out your eye in the memory of me???"

"No, I had a little accident at my restaurant. . ."

An awkward silence hung upon them as the stared at each other. None breaking their eye contact.

"Look, I know about you being a yandere for me."

Blinking in surprise, Alex narrowed his eyes, waiting for her to continue.

"I am totally (kinda) fine with it. There is still some good in you Alex. Please, you still have time to restart, find a good partner and start a new life! And I will forgive you, if you let me go and live a peaceful life with Tadashi-"

Alex lowered his head as he let out a deep chuckle. "A good partner? New life? After all those sins I've committed for you, you think I will let you go away like that? Never."

"Wha-"

"[Y/n], Cupcake, I'm not that naive as you think I am-"

"I don't think you are-"

"Let me finish. Ahem. Trying to persuade me to let you go when I finally break down? Smart move. But it will not work on me, just so you know."

Alex stood up as silence again fell upon them. This time, filled with tension.

[Y/n]'s cold sweat broke, as she stared at him. Alex lifted his face, a crazed and love-sick look residing in his eyes as he smiled crookedly, "better luck next time, honey~"

He purred out the last part as he turned back and walked out the basement.

[Y/n] chewed on her lower lip as she looked down, tiny tears, this time real, forming in her eyes.

"Oh God, please help me. I can't bear this. I can only hope he doesn't harm Tadashi or my family. . ."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Any questions?

If you have, feel free to comment. Your questions will be answered in the next chapter.

Vote and Comment dear Readers 💕