Chapter 30: Intruders

Yoongi has been home for an entire week without even stepping out from the mansion. The members were afraid that Yoongi will be in more danger if he goes out. So now he is only allowed in the mansion with at least one member with him or guards around the mansion to make sure he is safe.

Yoongi was bored to death, so he spent most of his time at the training room to play with his gun. At least he was entertained by something.

Today he stayed at the living room watching TV but actually just playing with his phone. Jin didn't get to track the caller ID so Namjoon decided to 'ask' other gangs about anything that was unusual lately.

Yoongi heard the gates open. He jumped up, excited to see the other members back. He went straight to the main door to open it but he heard Jin shout.

"No! Don't open it!" Jin ran towards him and tackled Yoongi to the ground because Yoongi almost opened the door.

Jin immediately stood up and locked the door and used his phone to security lock all the doors and windows. They never used this feature to lock down the entire mansion before. 

"Team A go to Namjoon now! Protect them from the intruders. B immediately attack, back up! Someone come here now and bring Yoongi to 'green'." Jin ordered as he talked on the phone.

Yoongi was confused by everything now. "H-hyung what happened?"

Jin turned around and grabbed Yoongi by the shoulders and looked at him straight in the eyes with all seriousness. "Yoongi, listen now, when our men come, go with them to the hideout, protect yourself no matter what, run away if necessary."

Bullet shots were heard outside clearly. Yoongi was getting scared, everything was like déjà vu. Their men came and Jin pushed Yoongi to them.

"Better take care of them or else your heads with be off." Jin ordered as he turned around and went back on his phone and continued the call.

"N-no! Hyung! I don't wanna! What about you guys?!" Yoongi screamed as he struggled against their men's grip.

"Yoongi please-" Jin was cut off by the main door suddenly burst open. "Fuck."

"Oh hello? Thought you could lock me out?" The intruder said as he walked in.

"Go!" Jin screamed then their men just carried Yoongi and ran.

"Hyung!" Yoongi screamed not wanting to leave the members.

Yoongi saw with his eyes, Jin getting tackled to the ground, gun to his head as the intruders chased him. Yoongi was brought to the garage and pushed inside the car. Their men immediately drove away, not caring about the people in front of them or bullets getting shot at them. All their vehicles were bulletproof.

Yoongi saw the members outside fighting with intruders.

"N-no... No!" Yoongi shouted as he saw Hoseok being shot and fell to the ground.

Yoongi pulled the door handle but was locked. "Let me out! I need to save them!" Yoongi shouted at their men.

"I'm sorry Yoongi we can't. It's Jin's orders." The driver said as he continued to drive at full speed.

Yoongi was bawling his eyes out. Everything was wrong. He had to watch his members, basically his family suffer but he can't do anything. He was scared and worried what happened to them.

Suddenly one of their men took Yoongi's phone and threw it out of the window.

"What the hell?! You shithead!" Yoongi shouted out angrily  and punched the guy.

"You fucking threw my phone! How can I contact the others?!" Yoongi was furious, as he lost control.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. Jin ordered us to do so. He said your phone might get tracked." The guy said but Yoongi didn't listen.

He was mad, crazy from all the fear. One second he was crying, then he was suddenly full of anger. He pushed the guy back with full force and started to strangle him. The other man that was beside him immediately grabbed Yoongi and pulled his arms to his back to prevent him from strangling someone to death.

Yoongi then cried again. It was as he was losing his mind. He can't control his emotions at all at this point. "Yoongi calm down." The driver said.

"Calm down..? Calm down?! You ask me to calm down when I know they are in danger!" Yoongi screamed like a madman.

His tears streamed down his face. He can't help it but felt overwhelmed and scared. All of a sudden, he could lost all the members, the men he loves and cares.

One of their men that was in the passenger seat in the front the car had his phone in hand, receiving orders and messages that were planned. The members had already planned everything as they thought one day, this will happen. Suddenly an unknown voice came from the phone.

"You can't ran away. We know where you are. We will literally crash into your car right this second."

After that, everything was a blur to Yoongi. Their car was suddenly pushed towards the side by a great force and crashed into a tree. Their car was crashed into by another vehicle from the side.

Yoongi's head hit the side of the window very hard, it almost left him unconscious. He felt numb from all the sudden pain. He heard the car window being smashed open but he can't see anything clearly as he was on the verge of blacking out.

"Get him, we have to take him back alive." He heard a voice said it and then he was pulled out from the very damaged car. After that, everything went black.

;Hi! Drama is starting, cliffhangers coming back, sadness or angst will arrive soon. What do you guys think? Are you excited? I really hope you are 😂 I thought about adding a little 🔞 scene because I have been practising how to write it lately butttttt I didn't want to drag out this story too much. There will be smut (now I know how to write them 😂) but it will not be any time soon. Please vote and comment 💕 Byeeee 👋;