Best-friends brother part 2

It took Gajeel a few minutes to realise that someone was stood behind, he turned his head slightly and when he saw the blond hair he knew it was Laxus.

He turned he back and resumed watching the clouds, he didn't want to think about that night, he didn't want to think about Laxus, he didn't want to think about he betrayed his best friend. He let out a sigh.

"What do you want Laxus?" Gajeel questioned irritated "I wanted to talk to you" Laxus answered slowly, he was trying to gauge Gajeel's reaction and it only pissed him of more . Gajeel stood up and finally turned around so he was facing Laxus.

Gajeel looked at him with a glare, "about what?" He asked, he already knew the answer but he asked anyway "I wanted to talk to you about the other night" Laxus answered.

Gajeel sighed again "I would prefer if we acted like nothing happened" Gajeel answered shortly, Laxus looked at him with sad eyes, he took a step closer to Gajeel and looked at him determined "what if I don't want to forget about it?" He asked.

Gajeel looked back at him desperately "you don't have a choice, Natsu is your brother, he's my best-friend. We betrayed him and no one can know alright......please just stop" Laxus looked at him sadly "if thats what you really want then I'll leave you alone, but I just wanted you to know that I do like you and if things were different i wouldn't want this to be just a one night stand" Gajeel didn't reply.

He sat quietly and waited for Laxus to leave, when he finally heard the door shut he let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding, after a few minuets Gajeel finally stood and walked back into the building, he walked through the halls filled with students until he finally found the person he was looking for.

"Natsu!" Gajeel called said teen turned around and looked at him with a smile, "I need to tell you something" Natsu was about to interrupt him but Gajeel just held a hand up silently telling him to shut up, "when you had that party at yours, I ended up really drunk and I-I slept with Laxus."

Gajeel lifted to his to gauge Natsu's reaction but instead he made eye contact with Laxus who was down the hall slight, Gajeel broke it first and finally turned to look at his best friend, they looked at each other for a second before a hard fist connected with his jaw.

Gajeel stumbled back when he finally caught his footing he brought a hand up rubbed gently at his jaw, "I deserved that" Gajeel said sadly, "Gajeel are you ok?" Laxus asked running over to him.

Gajeel rolled his eyes "yeah I'm fine" he answered, Natsu patted him back "if he makes you happy then go for it" he said with a smile then as an idea popped into his head his smile brightened "if you's get married we'll be brothers" Natsu said excitedly both Gajeel and Laxus blushed brightly, "if your so for this then why did you punch me?" Gajeel questioned annoyed.

Natsu smirked "cause you hid it from me" he answered easily, Gajeel glared at him and Laxus chuckled, Gajeel turned to look at Laxus and couldn't stop the smile that spread across his lips.

Laxus noticed the smile and smiled back at him "so since Natsu is ok with this, will you go out with me?" Laxus asked nervously still slightly scared that Gajeel would reject him, Gajeel stepped forward then pressed his lips against laxus' in a gentle kiss, he pulled back with a bright smile "of course I will, but to better not make me regret this" Gajeel teased.

Laxus smiles back him happily, somewhere down the hall slightly Natsu was cheering.