Remus x reader ~ I was obviously drunk

Requested by: nrochtiaf

Your name is Y/N Weasley and your Arthur's Sister.

Enjoy!

-

You walked into grimmauld place. You couldn't believe you just joined the order of the Phoenix. It's been so long since you've seen everyone from your graduation.

You walked into the dining room. Someone immediately caught your eyes. You hadn't seen him in ages.. but something about him never changed. Remus lupin. You always had a massive crush on him and it didn't vanish. It was still there.

He looked at you and smiled right away. Of course Remus remembered you. How could he ever forget. He always liked you. He always had a crush on you. Sirius knew and never told anyone. As soon as he saw you he looked at Remus to see him looking at you like he always used to.

'Y/N.. hi.' He smiled.

'Hi Remus.' You smiled while walking over to him and hugging him.

Remus hugged you back. He couldn't believe you were here. He wished this moment could last for ever. You let him go and looked at him for a moment.

You and Remus lost contact after your graduation but it seemed like you saw him every day.

'You look amazing.' He smiled.

'So do you! It's been ages.' You smiled back at him.

You two sat down. You grabbed something to drink. Sirius hit Remus against his arm. Remus looked at him and he smirked while moving his eyebrows up and down. Remus rolled his eyes with a slight smile while looking back at you.

'Hi Sirius.' You smiled. 'It's also nice to see you.'

'It's always nice to see me.' He said while spreading his arms.

You and Remus both chuckled.

'So.. What have you been up to?' Remus asked.

-

'...Happy birthday to you!' Everyone finsihed singing.

You smiled. You always found it very awkward when people sang to you. (Just imagine your birthday is around that time okay thank you). Seeing that the kids were at Hogwarts and you had been planning your next moves, you also had time for a party.

'Thank you guys.' You smiled.

You sat down besides Remus. You had been with the order for a few weeks now and thing with Remus had been going great. Your friendship was back to where it was and you felt yourself falling more and more him.

'Here you all go.' Molly sat while putting some shots of firewiskey.

'Oh damn.' You grinned.

You all grabbed a shot and took one. Of course, seeing that there wasn't a lot to celebrate, this was going on all night. You drank shot after shot and alcoholic beverage after beverage. Everyone was getting wasted.

'Okay, okay.' You laughed while getting up.

There was music playing. You took a sip from the bottle you were holding and put it down again.

At the parties at Hogwarts you always loved dancing. Seeing you were drunk as Well everyone pressured you into dancing to the music. You started swinging your hips and jamming onto the music.

'Look at her go!' Sirius laughed.

You saw Remus just staring at you. You moved over to him and pulled him up.

'Alright, show us what you got Remus.' You grinned.

You two started dancings together. Your were holding his hands while swinging around. He spun your around. You two laughed and smiled the entire time. He moved closer to you.

'Want to go to the kitchen? I can use another drink.'

You nodded. After the song was over you two made your way out of the busy living room towards the kitchen. There was no one there.

'That was fun.' He smiled. 'I missed you.'

'I missed you too.' You smiled. 'You know, I think I've always liked you.. like a lot.. and now you're back and it's like... nothing changed.' You said.

'You mean you still like me?' He asked.

'I think I do.' You said.

Remus smiled.

'It's funny because I feel the exact same thing.'

You smiled and hugged him. Remus hugged you back and then kissed you shortly.

-

You woke up in bed next to Remus. You remembered everything from last night. Nothing much happened after the kissed between you two. It was probably best to take things slow.

Remus on the other hand, didn't remember anything. He woke up with a massive headache. You sat up and looked at him.

'Oh my.. why am I in your bed?' He asked.

He immediately sat up and looked at you.

'You don't remember?' You asked.

'I don't remember anything.. What.. did something happen.. You know.. between us?'

'No.. but-'

'I should really get dressed. Everyone is probably awake.'

Remus got up. This was unbelievable and even hurt you.

'Remus!' You hissed.

He stopped and pulled his shirt over his head.

'What?' He asked while grabbing his pants from the floor and putting them on.

'Last night.. we kissed. We danced, you told me you liked me. That you always had a crush on me. You've told me several times that you loved me.'

Remus looked at you.

'What?'

'You heard me.' You just said.

Remus move his hand through his hair.

'I can't believe I said that..' he said.

'As in: I can't believe I said that because it's a lie or because I'd never say something like that.'

'I was obviously drunk.'

You sighed. He was drunk.. What an excuse.

'You know what.. get out.' You said.

'What, no.'

'Get out Remus. I'm not wasting my time again. Get out. If you think that being drunk is an excuse for telling someone things like that you're pathetic.'

'It's not an excuse! I meant it Y/N. I just can't believe I told you. I'm not bold like that. I can't believe I don't remember that kiss.'

'We can do it again.' You said.

'We can't. It'll never be like that one. I'm sure it won't be.'

'If you don't remember it.. then how will you ever know?'

Remus walked over to you. He climbed onto the bed and leaned over you. He looked into your eyes for a moment before kissing you. You kissed him back right away. He was right. It wasn't like the one you had.. it was better.