Show You The Way I Feel

This chapter continues from Arnav and khushi going back to work . As we all know Khushi is still not moved in with Arnav in the office her little cabin is still away from his . Let's see how desperate is Mr Raizada for his wifey if he doesn't see her much.

Arnav: Goodmorning sweetheart .

Came a voice from the door way

Came a voice from the door way . Khushi gasped looking at the handsome form of her husband . He always makes her weak on her knees no matter what he does his looks Are killer for her and she gets awe struck every time his Greek god like figure is visible to her .

Khushi: Goodmorning Arnavji.

She said smiling and looking at the mirror again trying to suppress her desire for him

She said smiling and looking at the mirror again trying to suppress her desire for him. He is irresistible for her. Her thinking came back to reality when she felt his hot breath falling on her cheeks from behind her . Soon his warm arms were wrapped around her waist romantically .

Arnav: it's only Arnav for you ... and if you are forgetting then let me show you how you can say it again and again without that stupid ji in it baby.

He whispered huskily in her ears  making Khushis spine shiver at his voice ...Khushi looks at him through the mirror ..as he wraps his arms around her waist more tight making her turn around and look at him, her chest collided with his when he pulled her to him leaving no air space in between..unable to take his eyes off his beautiful wife...he leaned inches away from her lips ....

Today they have a special meeting so Khushi is dressed up formal as well as him. Both looking hot and sexy . Arnav cannot hold himself but kiss her lips desperately, she also forgets about everything and gives in and kisses him back insanely, they both forgot about the rest of the world.

Messing up all the hard work she put into doing her lipstick .After feeling content with the kiss and sensing khushi breathless he broke the kiss looking deep into her eyes . Her lips still quivering from his overpowering kiss , he gives her small kisses /pecks on her lips soothing her breaths making it even .

Making his madness overboard. He can kiss her again and again but he has to be in control since they have business to go back to . soon realizing what has happened she wiggles her self out of his hold And with a cute pout on her lips she looks back in the mirror and her mouth becomes O shaped.