Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - The Fateful Meeting

The picture of the girl at the top is Mia. This chapter is also edited

Mia POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh that stupid alarm. Why can't they understand that sometimes they just need to shut the fuck up.

After a few minutes of laying down in my super comfortable bed looking through my Instagram and other social media, I finally somehow got off my lazy arse and went to take a shower and came out 30 minutes later.

All of a sudden my mum shouted from downstairs " Mia! Hurry up or you'll be late for your first day at school. You need to make a good impression and turn up early. You got 20 minutes!"

"Oh please I can get ready in 10 minutes!" I shouted back.

After doing my makeup I quickly got changed into the outfit I'm wearing for the day.

A black cotton crop top

And white ripped jeans with black heals

I walked down the stairs in to the kitchen to see my dad making pancakes. YES! I have seen craving pancakes for such a long time. I walked up to my dad and pull him into a hug.
"Thanks dad I've been craving pancakes ever since last week." I said while my dad just chuckled a bit.

After eating my breakfast I ran out and hopped into my car and drove off to the place kids my age absolutely dread. School.

I parked in an empty space and walked over to the front doors with my earphones plugged in, effectively blocking out the outside world.
While heading towards the principal office, after asking numerous people where it was, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and bumped into something...or more like someone and fell onto the cold hard ground which seemed to knock me back into reality and causing me to look up and see that I indeed did bump into someone.

He had light blond hair with the most gorgeous grey, almost silver looking, eyes which were looking down at me amused. He had a smirk on his lips effortlessly almost as if it was permenantly plastered onto his face.

"Fuck that hurt" I mumbled under my breath but yet he somehow still heard it.

"You know swearing is like that is no doubt gonna get you in trouble so I advise you to control your language" he said in an obnoxious playful tone.

"Thanks for the advice but I don't want nor do I need it" I replied annoyed as I got up and headed in the direction of the principal's office until someone latched onto my wrist halting my movements. I immediately freed my hand away from their grasp and turned around to face the person who committed the act.

"So I'm guessing you're new here?" He asked while I nod absent mindedly looking at the clock behind him.

"So let me introduce myself. My name is Adrian Hall" he continued "What's yours?" 

"My name is none of your business" I answered and walked away from that useless conversation continuing my walk towards the principal's office.