Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Bitch ass hoe wont let me go. Like I don’t even know why this ass won’t. I start twerking to the beat of his breath, sounds like some heavy metal shit. Seconds feel like twerking hours, and he takes one hand off of my hand, and puts it on my booty making me stop. What was the point of that? For a second I think he is about to slap my ass, but he just pokes it like its jello or something. 

All I want is for this bitch to let me go so I could fucking chase this hoe around with my shovel. My cute shovel. I pull Harryliantwan’s hair and he makes a loud ‘moo’. What the fuck? The sound makes me stare at the hoe in disgust, he a cow? He got closer, and attached his cow mouth onto my mouth, Bitch no. Get the fuck off my mouth you cow.

The sound makes the bitch moan, and he makes a ugly ass moo again. I can hear it again, and again. Is this hoe hungry? He tries to lift my booty up, but I kick his ass before he could even touch it, because I am so done with this cow.

But for some ratchet ass reason I continue to make the fuck out with Harryliantwan, because he is king. I pull Harrylaintwan’s weave the way the bitch pulled mine.

“Flappy bird.” he breaths into my mouth. I  pulls his hair, and he moo’s again. Its like the ‘push me’ dolls, and like instead of them moaning or some shit, they moo like a fucking angus cow.

So me and this bitch Harryliantwan are basically making the hell outta each others mouthes, and bitcha sss Stepheniqua decides to pop outta her moms pussy, and twerks in.

“What the fuck..?” she stares at Harryliantwan, oops. I did it agian.

“Oh shit,” he moves away, and starts to play flappy dick again. Leaving my ass eating my yummy chipotle, and Stepheniqua twerking her way over to my bed.

“What the fuck was that?” She ask

Bitch I heard you fucking once, like maybe I don’t wanna tell you what me and Harryliantwan are up too, maybe this is what we wanted to do, and her ghetto ass had to interrupt us. Like bitch shut the fuck up, and go smoke some of your pencils.

I sit on her bed, and run my fingers through my leg hairs. “I don’t fucking know Stepheniqua, bitch came onto me, like I threatened him with the cute shovel.” She giggles, and moves a little bit away. All these hoes be scared of me, and thats what it needs to be like, cause I am queen.

“Whoa, your hot.” Stepheniqua says, and I slap her.

“Bitch shut the fuck up, I will whip yo’ ass.” I say and twerk my booty to my bed.

“Harryliantwan can gain experience from you..” she says, and my mouth falls open. What the actual fuck, she really think I would fuck his flappy dick. Like not even in four million years. 

“Harryliantwan doesn’t even know what a pussy is.” she says, and I fucking laugh. Next time I see him I’ll just pull my pants down and be like “Ayy, you want some pussy?” 

Stepheniqua knocks out while I am talking to her, bitch must have had a hard day.

The next day, Liam and I meet at that ratchet coffee house, and before class Liam feeds me a cookie. It took me a hour to eat it, because he made a big cookie for me this time. For the couple minutes me and Li Li have, I teach him how to twerk like real girls, and I gotta say, he has a big booty. Daniella’s booty be lucky.

“Today will be our last day on Pride and Prejudice, I hope you all have liked it, for today’s discussion, we will be talking about Austen’s use of foreshadowing. As a reader, did you expect her and Darcy to end up together in the end?” Professor Ratchet ask, and I start to fall asleep, because he be boring my ass. Li Li raises his hand and I slap his hand back down, because if he wants to be a hot ass hoe, he can’t be holding his hand up and shit.

“Miss Ty’shae” he calls on my sleepy ass.

“Shut the fuck up, leave me alone. I don’t fucking care about that hoe Darcy, or whatever the fuck that characters name is. Just leave me the fuck a lone, and let me sleep.” I answer and fall asleep.

“Thats mean.” A voice says. Harryliantwan, bitch what did I tell you about messing with me?

“Mr. Stylwando? Would you like to add something?” The professor ask, because bitch annoying.

“Sure, you should have gotten a good amount of sleep, and not twerked all night like a real woman.” Harryliantwan says much louder.

“Bitch, how the fuck am I suppose to sleep, when I keep hearing your cow moans when I am trying to sleep? Like bitch next thing I know your gonna be laughing like a pig.” I say, and sass the bitch off.

“I think that’s enough for today.” The bitch says, and I grab my bad, and cha cha outta the room.

“You don’t get to cha cha this time Thereasandra!” Harryliatwan screams. 

“Why do you always fucking annoy me, like shut the fuck up. I’m gonna kick you in the balls.” I say and slap his ratchet hand away.

“He grabs my ass again. No bitch no.

Tip #10 Never grab Queen Tessandra’s ass. Never.

If y’all wanna follow @lostskittles on instagram, go ahead :p

If you guys want to send letters to me, inbox me. 

I have received some hate upon my use of ‘African American’ races in this fanfiction, I just want to let you know that I live in a horrible part of Texas, and I am just writing on what I live around. If  this story offends any of you, please do not bash on me, I am just trying to mix up a fun and entertaining book. This is NOT entirely on one race. If you might have not noticed, theres a hint of a white girl, and hint of a brown girl, hint of hispanic decent, in this fanfiction. It is suppose to be relatable and funny. 

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter

Vote for me, you know if you want

Account: WattyAwardsFanfic

I am nominated for Best Harry, and Best Humor

#13 in Best Harry, and #3 in Best Humor :)

It would mean a lot if I won.