Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - New Friends

The guy at the top is Adrian.

Edited chapter

Mia POV

Once I met with the principal, whose name I found out is Mrs Keller, I got my time table and headed for my first period math lesson. I then had biology which had that boy in it,  Austin I think his name was, however I luckily somehow managed to avoid him that entire lesson but then after that the lessons carried on as a blurr and it was suddenly lunch time.

As I was going to the lunch hall I realized that I was heading in the wrong direction and when I turned the corner I bumped into someone once again but only this time we both fell. Two girls came rushing up to us. One had blond, straight hair with ocean blue eyes and the other one had light brown wavy hair with hazel eyes. The one with the brown hair came rushing over to me while the blond one ran to the other girl. As soon as I stood up I started to apologize to the girl who I bumped into. She had natural red hair, which compliments her pale skin. I was actually waiting for a total cliche lecture from her saying how stupid I am and how I ruined her clothes but none of that happened. Instead they all started giggling slightly while I was standing there confused.

"Hey it's alright. What's your name, I'm Alex." She said

"Umm...I'm Mia" I replied smiling. I won't go into any details cause I'm pretty sure you might know what happened since it's very stereotypical but I'll just tell you this. She asked if I was new, I said yes, we started talking and I was introduced to the other girls. The blond haired girl was called Stella and the brown haired girl was called Amelia.

They invited me to sit with them at lunch and I politely agreed. It turns out we all had a lot in common and we all had lots of classes together. Everything was going completely amazing, I had three new friends which made my day even better, excluding the morning situation.

So basically during lunch me Amelia, Stella and Alex were just talking about what normal teenage girls talk about until the same boy from before came into the room with a lot, hmm what can I say. With a lot of pizazz I guess. He looked like he was searching for someone then his gaze was looking at me and he smirked. He also did the unexpected. He winked at me then walked off to a group of people which I'm guessing is his friends.

While I totally ignored what just happened my friends seemed be in complete shock with their mouth wide open for some reason.